tuscl

Rick Dugan is correct when he says eating out on the cape is simply wonderous

Perhaps we'll cross paths one day. A jack on the rocks. Him on one side of the bar and me on the 'other.

6 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    You could learn a thing or two from Rick. Whether it be using your motorboat to solicit strippers while rescuing them off their roof during floods or only going after OTC at the end of the month because rents due.

A true Jedi of the trade.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Of all the weird threads dedicated to trolling lil ol' me, this one has to be the oddest. I've been trying to get the context of the joke since it was posted.

The best I could come up with is that this is a coded message from NiceSpice asking me to eat her out. If I'm right, I certainly understand how you feel baby, but certain things are better handled offline, no? Now no promises as that kinda' treatment is usually reserved for a very special type of gal, but anything is possible. ;)
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Hmmmmmm coded message, “eat her out”, or “take her out to eat.” It would be a lot easier if the protagonist would just be more direct so Rick would know if he needs to get a hotel room, or some Olive Garden gift cards.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Now now shailynn, don't go filling her with false hope. She'd be a very lucky gal if she got either one of those things from me. :)
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ Thought you claimed I was a dude? 🧐
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

That's scrub.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion