tuscl

R Kelley Downfall

Awwww Icee you hero is gonna get hard time. What kind of lubricant do you recommend?

11 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    LOL Icey noped out of commenting here
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    To lighten the mood a bit - Chapelle killed it with this bit from years ago!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQljMOQdJ…
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Another case of someone who had the world by the ass and had to fuck it all up. Could have pulled a JohnSmith69 and just banged 19-21 year olds, not held them hostage and everything probably would have been fine.

I was listening to a radio show yesterday and they pointed out that the public didn’t even care the first time around when the sex video with the underage girl came out. He had a whole string of hits AFTER that incident. Start looking people in your basement though…. Not a good look.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't know much about the case. But either he'll get off or have an example made of him.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ he’s been convicted dipshit. I doubt he will be getting off.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He gets sentenced next year fucktard
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^ then explain to me how he gets off unless he appeals? You really think a judge is going to give him probation or 1 year of house arrest?

• TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    My question is why the fuck are they holding off for several months regarding sentencing? Sure I'm aware of pre sentence reports but several months is crazy! They should already know more than enough about him.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    He's going to be in protective custody (i.e. "the hole") until he dies.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Bump n Grind was a great song but this man fucked up.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They're waiting so long to sentence him coz he's a celebrity. A judge can give him the minimum then he'll appeal.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion