tuscl

Do you have a favorite that is hard to recognize?

I've been surprised a few times now. I blame the dim lights. A dancer comes up to me, seems to act pretty friendly like she knows me. She may even sit in my lap. Then she asks if I want to get my usual two for one lap dance. I say ok even though I can't tell who it is but think I must know her. Back in the lap dance room, I can see her face a little bit better. I think it's the same girl who always seems to be wearing a different outfit. It was. Makes it real hard to recognize her. You have any favorites like that?

9 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    CasualGuy: Have you seen an optometrist lately?! [wink]

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    Haha, very funny. The favorite I'm talking about seems to have a habit of coming at me from behind me or from a direction I'm not looking. She also has long hair that seems to get in her face. I'll have to get her to let me look at her in brighter light so I can remember something other than a dimly lit face. I don't have trouble remembering anyone else. Well not anyone that has been routinely dancing for me.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Yeah, I hate how strippers keep changing their outfits on us. How are we supposed to recognize them? They should all wear numbers, like ballplayers.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Nope.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Come to think of it, I did in the past. One was always good at giving head, so whenever she had her head stuck in someone elses lap, I never recognized her.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    What, a female that can ACTUALLY keep same color & hairdo for more than 6 mos?? Naaaahhhh! Been there, done that.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I guess it's hard to spot someone when you aren't looking at them and you suddenly hear a hi from behind you or beside you while you are distracted looking elsewhere. The last time I was sitting down and she sat in my lap but the light was real dim and her hair was obscuring her face. She looked like any one of a number of dancers. I thought I must have gotten a dance from her in the past though for her to act so friendly. Some dancers tend to look like others and it can be hard to tell the difference in dim light. She's the only dancer that I know of that has a different outfit on every single time I see her.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Sometimes, I wish I weren't so easily recognized by dancers (that I don't care to see again!)
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Chandler: Speaking of dancers wearing numbers... Do you remember the blonde at HH that usually wore the #34 New York (Mets?) jersey? Kristy, was it? She had one of the nicest asses I've ever laid eyes (err...) on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion