tuscl

Philly After hours Clubs

razorman
Latinas is all I want!
Monday, September 20, 2021 2:25 AM
I wanted to compile a list of after hours clubs in the philly area. Of course this is not an exhaustive list and I have not been to all the places. But having it compiled at one place would help any members who want to brave it and visit one of these places. Posting this in VIP room to avoid this coming up on search engine. I will not include addresses as most of these places are running like private parties and probably would not appreciate having addresses disclosed but I will include the IG handle. You can reach out to them for the address on IG, which they are happy to share unless they suspect you have a fake profile or LEO. There are usually no fixed dance prices at these locations, usually it's you keep tipping to get grinding but you do get very grimy dances. I look like pacific islander so always stick out like a sore thumb, so your experience at these places would probably be much better than mine. Red Door: IG: @thenewcomeplaywithus_now Probably the most famous one and located at a convenient place right on Lancaster rd in west Philly. Open 12 to 5 am but doesn’t get active till 1. Probably only affy where I have seen a white girl shaking booty. They do have hookah and a couple of poles. There were many other affy that tried copying them like dabackdoor, thesidedoor but none of them as successful as them and many have closed. Their Instagram handle keeps shutting down and this is probably their third handle. Many of the bucks girls dance here. Da Back Door: IG: @da_back_door2 Copycat of RedDoor but has survived till now. They have food, hookah and full bar. All ebony girls with a couple of latinas; but those are like your hood latinas, not the cute kind we used to find at set it off before covid. Hustle is heavy here and covers can be anything from $20 to $40, depending upon the day and time you visit. However that could be just rip off to me since I don't look like I belong there. Queen Lounge: IG: @1queenlounge North philly location.Located between nicetown and hunting park. They have food, hookah and full bar. Occasionally shitty karaoke. Located in run down looking building from outside but is OK from inside. All ebony girls. $20 to get in before 1 or 2 depending upon day and time. Zone 9 Lounge: IG: @zone_.9 Zone 9 claims to run as a private event location and is disclosing their address but I will not do so. Feel free to follow them on Instagram and check their complete address. They are located in west Philly closer to ucity. They open at 11.00 am and $10 to get in before 2.00 am and $20 after that, but it can change, sometimes $20 cover kicks in at 1.00 am, probably depending upon how busy it is. Not open everyday, check their Instagram before heading there. I have seen many folks getting in for free even though I had to pay cover, probably regulars get different treatment. Club Wet or whatever it's called now. It's on market street near 63rd. One of the girls at Pic’s told me about this place but I have never been able to confirm anything about this place. She told me to follow her there and promised a very grimy dance including GFE. Looking back it could have been set up to hustle me but I have known her for over a year and never had a bad experience with her at Pic. Unfortunately I have lost contact with her due to COVID and don’t know where she dances now. She used to go by the name queen at Pic’s. Any info about her would be appreciated. She was one of my ATF.

14 comments

• razorman
    3 years ago
    Yes, with right girl almost everything is possible at these places.
  • SalaoLikeSantiago
    3 years ago
    It's not open real late, but how 'bout The Republican? (maybe closed now for COVID)
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    How does the mileage compare to the regular clubs? How does the safety compare to the regular clubs? Do they have private rooms?
  • razorman
    3 years ago
    How does the mileage compare to the regular clubs? Very High. Full two way contact. Girls do get complete nude after a song or two. How does the safety compare to the regular clubs? West Philly locations are OK but all north Philly locations are no go for me. City has been very violent recently. Do they have private rooms? No, at least I was never offered one. but they rent out sections, kind of private area for your party but still visible to all. I usually go alone so never rented one.
  • ficdon
    3 years ago
    What about the one way out West Vine street? I have not seen them on instagram, but they were still operating in August according to a dancer.
  • ficdon
    3 years ago
    This one is near 63rd and Vine...maybe this is the one you were thinking of when you wrote 63rd and Market?
  • tin man
    3 years ago
    I've thought about going to one of these spots, but tbh anything after 1 is in Philly is a no-go unless I meet up with a dancer I already know. These places usually are filled with regulars(mainly street dudes) and that's not something I want to be near unless I have some guys with me.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Yeah driving to some strip club in North Philadelphia at 3am is gonna be a no for me. But interesting stuff had no clue about these spots.
  • razorman
    3 years ago
    @tincan: not sure tbh for 63rd one, you probably are right it must be 63rd and vine. I was thinking about heading there with a girl from Pic's but bailed out last moment due to gut feeling it could be dangerous there. @muddy: true, going to regular club is probably ok like Pic's but after hours are no go in north philly. Having a friend with you greatly reduces the risk. But since I go alone everywhere I stick to only west philly locations.
  • razorman
    3 years ago
    Sorry not tincan but @ficdon. Tagged the wrong person in prior comment. ficdon is probably right about the last one being on vine and 63rd. Also feel free to add some more spot if I missed anything. These were all I knew.
  • Smoothbrother
    3 years ago
    Zone 9 is a no extra club. So just be warned.
  • tin man
    3 years ago
    I wouldn't want extras at those places,too many things can go wrong and id be on the hook for it.
  • Raeda
    3 years ago
    One by 40 Street and Brown used to be advertised a lot. There used to be a group called CumParlae that operated somewhere in the general area of Spruce and 61st but I could be a few blocks off. I don't have any interest in going to an afterhour to know specifics, I just saw them on IG in the past
  • razorman
    3 years ago
    Interesting article why speakeasy/afterhours club culture flourishes in Philly [view link] Also, this thread needs an update. Will post some new Intel after thanksgiving weekend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion