tuscl

Best Detroit club near airport for couples?

kcjayhawk
Kansas
Wednesday, September 15, 2021 11:26 AM
Heading to Detroit with my girlfriend. She's got a fetish for wanting to watch me getting serviced and also jumping into the action herself. My gal wants a nice club with attractive dancers so that eliminates Bogies or H8 from consideration. It would seem that Flight Club or Landing Strip would be the way to go. Between those two, would one tend to be more couples friendly or are they equally good choices?

Thanks for the insight.

7 comments

• jackslash
    3 years ago
    Flight Club and Landing Strip are the 2 best choices. Couples do come to both those clubs and so you should be comfortable. You should talk to a dancer about what you want (and the price) before taking her to VIP.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I should mention that Flight Club is bigger and more upscale and 90% of the dancers are white. Landing Strip is smaller and dancers are about 50/50 white and black.
  • sdraif
    3 years ago
    I've been to both FC and LS twice Unless there are bigger private booths I'm not aware of I would think the private booths at Flight Club would be more comfortable for a couple. Also the club area of LS is fine, but your girl would probably find the ones at FC less seedy.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Sdraif makes a good point. However, there is one large booth at the Landing Strip. It will cost you $20 more. The regular LS VIP cost is $20. At the Flight Club the VIP room cost is $25.
  • kcjayhawk
    3 years ago
    Great info. Thanks for the tip on the booth size and also racial mix of the dancers. We will take all into consideration but it sounds like FC might be the way to go. Will report back on our experiences!
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    To clarify on FC- As you approach the VIP host stand:

Straight back, left and right and up the short stairs; smaller rooms with just an oversized chair big enough for two not three.

Left thru thru glass door overlooking the main stage; larger rooms with a loveseat and definitely good for three.... from first hands experience.

Immediately right of the host two very large rooms with a love seat and plenty of room if you really want to break the bank for a foursome.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Don't forget the upstairs restroom that, as a customer your girl can use as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion