tuscl

Proactive vs. Reactive; Dancer/Customer POV

What's a better way to go about it? Who makes more money? Assuming both are equally hot...

Girl 1. When I look at OTC. The girl that messages me to hang out a lot. I'm not gonna lie I'm going to lowball that girl. BUT I am going to hang with her out more. If she's that excited about meeting, then there are certain things (at least if I know her already) that the reliability is probably better than normal and an opportunity to get a deal.

Girl 2. Then you have the girl, that yeah I got her number. But she doesn't always answer. Not that excited. Seems like you got to wow her with something. I might have to pay more $$$. Maybe that's her play, and if she feels you want her bad enough that might be a really great way to play it. But this girl, who might have to entice while she probably will definitley make more for one meet up, yes.

Over all Girl 1 makes more money off of me. Girl 2 I'm going to want to at least try at least once for the sake of variety so maybe I got to do play ball a little bit. But I'm not gonna try keep pulling teeth again again and I'll just go back to #1. I guess it would depend what your going for and what your situation is. #2 didn't have to work nearly as hard and if you got guys lined up why wouldn't you act like that?

It got me thinking on my side of the house. When I'm proactive and go up to a girl in the club how much am I giving up by not kicking back and shoeing away girls left and right smoking a fat cigar, acting like I own the place. I make that trade for the sake of time but if I see what I like I just go after it and strike while the irons hot. But I gotta wonder what would the difference be negotiating some half hour VIP if you were able to play it side by side. Any y'all want to chime in.

5 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Want to get to a see-want-get dynamic, and with a TLN option.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I don't know what you're asking.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    If you're simply talking about prices for rooms and and associated activities, I've not seen a clear link between having to approach a dancer about it and her approaching me. The same is true in my experience for OTC. Girls who call me aren't cheaper than the ones I call. There's more exceptions

The why seems to have more influence. There's a myriad of reasons I may have to be proactive, they've been discussed tons of times. If she's waiting for a regular or already made her money and is tired, or something similar, it might take more money. If she's shy or maybe just dealt with a creepier than usual customer and I approach and am friendly and polite, it probably won't. Unfortunately, there's really no way to know what you're walking in to until you've initiated the conversation. It's the same thing when they approach me. Maybe she's a hustler who charges above average and delivers below average, so her MO has to be to approach new customers quick before they see what else is out there. Or maybe she's approaching me cause rent is due and she needs $150 in the next hour or she's gonna have to pay a $300 late fee so she's willing to cut rates to secure a sale. Or maybe she needs $450 for rent and she's gonna try and get it all from me.

Obviously it's impossible to compare apples to apples and I obviously don't keep records of what I spend on each trip and the exact circumstances of every instance to compare. So it's just kinda a gut feeling. I know of the strippers that have become favorites, I've been the one to approach them almost every time.

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Also, designing the strip club of the future, no limits stage side, no limits in the front room, and then nice sex furniture cells handy. Sometimes you've hooked up with a new girl, and you want to put on a show with her. So go for it.

And then a place to take your girl to eat, and then the session rooms for a few hours, and the session rooms for TLN. And of course hot tubs and full bathrooms.

SJG
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    That's way too much thinking for me, lol. Also no offense Muddy but that was very densely written. You might have more responses if it was crisper and didn't read as some stream of consciousness dump.

I have zero interest in chasing after a girl with Benjis clutched in my fist in the hopes that she will eventually give me her attention. I'm a generous tipper ITC and already paying what I know to be upper market rates for OTC in these parts. If a girl is not motivated by what I'm offering then so be it. Chasing after a disinterested girl with a pocket full of cash is a recipe for a very expensive yet crappy experience.

Now that's not to say that I won't play the long game with some girls by tipping them barside to keep the lines of communication open, but even then it's only with those who are engaging enough to keep me entertained. I also don't chase after those girls - either they come over to me or they don't and if not then so be it.

Now I don't often club in extras heavy clubs, but if I did and I previously had a good experience with a girl, I might be more proactive in approaching her. Girls who have sucked several dicks in a night are not my normal fare, but I suppose for guys looking for a blow and go this is a more efficient means of achieving it. Nothing I posted above should be considered as critical of this approach for those of you doing this - it's just not my gig.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion