tuscl

Skipping the dance - sending money directly to the dancer?

From one of the many hate mongers on the Pink Site, BELLA 21, this post today under the "Bad! No Touchie" thread

"This has been something that's bugged me since I've started dancing... WHY do they have to fvcking touch my hair?! I mean, it's not like I enjoy them touching me ANYWHERE, but at least I can rub some disinfectant on my back or arm... When they touch my hair, there's nothing I can do! Ugh, and they like, pet it... wtf?! I have to try to not think about the icky germs in my hair until I can get home and wash it."

Maybe us patrons can just stay home, and just send the cash to the club with the dancers name on it, and in our minds imagine a dance, and we can then avoid all offensive touching of any kind. Gee actually stroking a dancer's hair - think of the horror of it all. Only an obvious rapist and lowlife would ever do that dreaded act.

17 comments

• lopaw
    17 years ago
    Are you a masochist or something? I stopped reading that stupid pink site just because of posts like that. Nothing will kill that SC fantasy (that we all know & love & pay dearly for at times) quicker than a cold dose of "stripper reality". I realize that not all dancers feel that way, but I found myself staring at one of my faves once, wondering if she was thinking some of the patronizing garbage that I had read on SW. Right there & then I decided to never go back to that site.

I don't know about you, but I would just as soon NOT know what some of the more computer-literate strippers are REALLY thinking about us PL's.

"Ignorance is bliss and I'm deliriously happy!"
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    David9999 - Are you kidding me? I assume you have a problem in dealing with germs. I mean no harm to you or what you write, but do you have any idea how many germs are floating around in a strip club?

I am a clean person myself and like to stay that way, but I'm sure not going to get all upset about a dancer running her hands through my hair, or what's left of it! I'm thinking how many times a dancer has left me with my scent or 'stains' on her and gone directly to the next customer without washing her hands.

My advice? Better stay home, near the bathroom.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    If you're worried about germs, a strip club is not a place anyone wants to visit. People visit the restroom all the time and don't wash their hands. I think uuck, but a number of guys don't want to pay money to some bathroom attendant just to wash their hands. Some people don't bother even if it's free. Some people put money in their mouth when tipping dancers, no telling where that dollar bill has been. Then during a dance, a dancer may stick her tongue in your ear or elsewhere, that tongue could have been in many places. She could be all sweaty and/or have some guy just rubbing his hands on her from another dance she just did. Germs are all over the place.

By the way I didn't think david had a problem with germs but was simply being a bit sarcastic about what he read on the pink site. I don't bother reading anything there.

I will occasionally put money in my mouth when tipping a dancer, however I like using a clean looking bill (I heard paper money isn't that bad). Actually just drinking the ice out of vending machines or possibly even fast food restaurants may be dirtier water than found in some toilets. I read many ice vending machines have not been cleaned and the water found in toilet water is cleaner in many cases. I just figure my body is in a constant state of war with the germs etc. trying to invade. I try to help by washing my hands and avoiding bad practices but I'm not living in fear.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    What always puzzles me about posts like that is why anyone would work at a job that they found so disgusting. Seems to me that the person she's most disgusted with is herself, she just isn't willing to admit it.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    FONDL -- totally in agreement. I try not to read the posts on that site, but sometimes when I'm bored, I browse some of the comments. And you echo my thoughts exactly. While 99 percent of us here do realize stripping is a business and, yes, it is all about the money, I do wonder why if the posters on the pink site are so disgusted with their "custies" why do they continue to dance?
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    As a dancer I don't even go to that site anymore.. They are a bunch of self centered ego maniacs who think they are worth more then the sum of their parts....
    This job is what is..
    Last night I had a customer who had been in earlier in the night..Left met up with some friends, one who is fond of me, so later he brought the friend back..
    Needless to say the friend was to drunk for me to want to deal with so what did I do, said sorry to the one who brought him back that he was just to drunk and walked away...
    Everyone deserves to be treated with respect, i don't like their out look and opinons of men, and why they think that way, this job hasn't jaded me in this way nor will it ever, you horny guys are what gives me a great job..
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    I can't imagine any germophobe wanting to be a waitress, let alone a stripper where contact is the norm. I do notice though that most of them sanitize that pole pretty thoroughly before they start using it. I can understand wanting to sanitize in that kind of environment, that's just good hygene when so much person to person contact is involved (the biggest thing they'd avoid are colds and flu).

As far as the pink board, as I've said I think most of that is like high school where the "cool" girls set the tone and others are afraid to contradict them. I think FONDL alluded to it in a way, it seems like half the posts are looking for some sort of affirmation that they are better than their customers and those other dancers.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Me worried about germs? (e.g see my posts 2 weeks back on kissing) Germs are part of everyday life. Someone didn't read the above post very carefully

Its the patron-hating DANCER here that is making the big deal of germs
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    "By the way I didn't think david had a problem with germs but was simply being a bit sarcastic about what he read on the pink site. I don't bother reading anything there."

Exactly and I am amazed that anyone could seriously believe I would send money to a club with a girls name on it - so I could then have an imaginary dance - all to avoid germs
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    A few times I've thought that it might be informative, interesting or eye opening to check out the pink site, but it sounds like I'd be seeing a lot of posts that would be deflating to read about.

First, in the example above... touching the hair is disgusting to some dancers?! I have a bit of a hair fetish... I'm a real sucker for a girl that has long, shiny, silky hair.... I love touching their hair... burying my face in it (gosh, that'd probably send that dancer above into hyperventilation!) I've only been told by two dancers not to touch their hair... that was two dancers that only got one dance from me. On the other hand, quite a few dancers have told me that they like to have their hair played with.. stroked... pulled... (I guess maybe they caught onto my fetish and were playing up to it?!)
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    re:cg1019 post- Getting dirty ice cubes @ comedy club, and stripclub have been suspects in 2 of my cases of "MR"(Montezumas Revenge). I have yet to get that by putting $ bills in mouth & tipping.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    The only times I've touched any hair, was to move it out of the way so I could attempt the (Pink site's most dreaded and vile) kiss in the ear lobe area/back of the neck area, and in my case I would never even attempt THAT unless its after multi dance sessions with an emerging ATF/semi-regular type dancer, and the dancer is sending probably 19 other (green light) signals
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    MONEY has to be the most germ infested object out there but how many of us think about that?
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    I bet "BELLA 21" wouldn't turn down any of my filthy 100 dollar bills I am constantly paying dancers with
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    Did you all see the story on the internet today about the stripper in St. Maarten that may have exposed over 40 people to tuberculosis? I wasn't a germ-o-phobe who feared getting anything in strip clubs, but this may be food for thought.........nah, on second thought, I'll take my chances.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    From what I'm hearing... we should be concerned about staph infections. My ATF has reported that there have been several cases of dancers with staph infections.

What makes it so scary? Everyone carries staph bacteria on their skin. If you have an open wound, you are susceptible to contracting an infection. As you might know, a lot of staph infections are NOT treatable w/antibiotics because many of the strains have developed immunity to the medications. There's also the flesh-eating strains... I've seen some pics of what can happen and it can be horrific.

Recent reports have said that staph infections are more contagious and effect more people than aids.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I'm no expert but I'm under the impression that there are many different types of staph, some of which are much more serious than others.

But to get back to the original topic, forget the hair, I'd rather play with boobs anyway. I wonder how she feels (no pun intended) about that?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion