tuscl

Oasis Rumor be careful out there

Thursday, August 26, 2021 1:54 AM
Was told today by a stripper as we were talking about clubs around Atlanta. Doraville is given citations to patrons as they pay their tabs. Wonder how that works legally? Patrons are paying the citation before it goes to court? Wonder if it still makes public record. They probably don't have a liquor license, and still operating against a court order. It sucks to see another club going through this. Where is Fox News and the War on Breeders?

8 comments

• goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Glad I don't run a tab. Or drink alcohol there any more.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The club can just not serve alcohol. They're doing it to themselves
  • MrBater2010
    3 years ago
    2ICEE, But the inventory?? LOL She corrected me and said they were giving fines to the customers. That to me is BS Doraville style. As a customer are you supposed to ask to see the liquor license before ordering? Maybe the thought is that they can just run customers off. But they are also increasing the crime rate in the area. LOL Those apartments are going to be cheap. With you GoldmongerATL. I will sometimes have 1 beer and then it is water for me.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    What was described in the earlier threads was that they had an undercover watching who ordered alcohol and as flagging them for the uniformed guys to write tickets.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Running off the customers is about the only way they can kill the business.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    This was discussed a few days ago: [view link]
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    So glad I checked this thread out. I haven’t been here in a long time but was going tomorrow after work!
  • MeNotYou2
    3 years ago
    Why/how is it the person ordering fault that the club can’t sell alcohol? And if the cops are not closing the club how is this anything but entrapment ? I guess they are working on the idea that folks will pay a small fine vs fight it in court?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion