tuscl

Detroit...

rentz2
Earth
Tuesday, August 24, 2021 4:42 AM
I'm going to be in Detroit for the first time and can't narrow down which clubs to check out. Are there any that I should avoid since reopening? I was thinking day shifts most likely but could do either shifts honestly. Silver Cricket and Flight Club seem to be the best spots from reviews but I'm not really sure. What do you guys suggest?

4 comments

• joeblow44
    3 years ago
    You can also try Landing Strip near the airport in Downtown Romulus. Day shift is pretty strong there. Clubs within the Detroit city limit aren't worth going to IMO. Bogarts and Henry 8th are very hit and miss. Might find a diamond in the ruff. Good places to go if you are clubbing on a budget and not too picky. Flight Club is very nice and also very expensive. Watch out for GPS there.
  • TxVegas
    3 years ago
    Generally agree with Joeblow above. It depends on your price point. Best looking girls and highest prices at Flight Club and Landing Strip. Mis level prices at BT’s and Silver Cricket (but may vary significantly at BT’s). Girls are not as attractive to me at Silver Cricket. Low end of prices and dancer looks (with some exceptions] at Bogarts. I have never been to Henry’s.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I recommend the Flight Club and Landing Strip. The Flight Club is large, upscale and expensive. Most of the dancers are white and very friendly. The Landing Strip is smaller and you will be closer to the dancers on stage. LS dancers are about 50% white and 50% black and they will cost you less. Bogart's and Henry VIII are dives and the girls are ugly. I have not had much luck at the Criket.
  • rentz2
    3 years ago
    Good Information. Thanks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion