tuscl

American Ingrate

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I just found out about this book a couple hours ago so obviously I have not read it but the description/comments/reviews lead me to believe it would be a good choice to brush up on a true American Ingrate that is ravenously biting the hand that feeds her.

https://www.amazon.com/American-Ingrate-…

23 comments

• TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    She reminds me of a female cjfuckhead, but with some actual power, on steroids.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    claim: DNA proves Omar married brother
    https://nypost.com/2021/08/15/fbi-dodged…

Why didn't the FBI do this in the first place?
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

Another comparison to cj who married his brother so he could have a dick to fondle. When his brother went back to the fatherland cj turned to dick pics and the rest is history.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Giving this thread another round after it was bumped down by a creepy sex toy seller and the original bay area creep! I think most that might be interested in it never had a chance to see it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Did your butt hurt when your dad fucked you? Was he a proud church going republican?
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Lol, project much you whiney fucking drug dealing saggy pants fake playa loser?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    She and the rest of the Squad are "cry-bullies." You can't claim to be oppressed when you're a member of Congress.

For her and Tlaib, it rains and they get wet it must be because they're Muslim. You poor thing.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    How's your EX GF doing? I suppose she's still sucking and fucking a real man now that she escaped your grasp!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Meant for that punk ass bitch phattyloco!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Escape my graps????? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 were talking.

And I guarantee I get more bitches than you.

So did your dad fuck you?
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    No he fucked your mother in the ass when he was on shore leave and she shit out a whiney little bitch, YOU!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ICEE gets so many bitches he has to offer them money to get closure. Yeah, you must be rolling in pussy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't have to offer anything and yeah I can have who I want.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Theeosu you have problems
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Only if you count that I might have an ass spawned whiney bitch turd as a distant relative.
    Your mother must still wish she was constipated that day. Lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The far right aka amerikkkan taliban are the ingrates.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Fuck that cunt!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    A reminder that phattyloco is a weak sissy bitch and a genuine turd! lulz
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Mr. OSU, why are you so obsessed with Omar?

Are you in love with her? Did her brother buttfuck your mom and send you the video? Did she use a strap on to buttfuck your mom and send you the video? What’s the story morning glory?
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Oh...I know what it is. She put on a strap on and buttfucked you. I guess that would hurt...
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Seeing that i've only mentioned your heroine omar once, this thread, and whereas you've mentioned me several times in several threads I'd say you're the obsessed one doc or rummy or zippy whichever alias you choose to post under. And you seem to be the owner of a buttfuck fetish same as your dweeby doppelganger phatty so my advice is to carry on with butt fucking each other.

Your welcome
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Well, actually, if we’re going to contemplate who is obsessed with who I would point out that I had taken to just lurking and trying to have a laugh you, Mr. OSU, brought up my name.

But that’s cool because you’re really funny. Not intentionally of course. But you still motivate me to laugh and laugh and laugh.

But I will say that your not as funny as Mr. Dugan. He’s as stupid as you but he’s also a bigger asshole. Now, I’m not saying that you’re not an asshole. Trust me, you are. But you’re not a Dugan-level asshole.

You could up your comedy game if you just became more of an asshole. Maybe you could purchase a Ron DeSantis sex doll just like Mr. Dugan. Of course, you’ll have to get over your hang ups about anal action (unless you can find a hermaphrodite version of the DeSantis doll).

I’ll help you out: contemplate the fact that your mom switched exclusively to anal after you were born. She took one look at you and said I don’t want any more of those popping out so it’s in through the out door from now on. I hope this helps you.

As always, you’re welcome!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Lol! Well doc and I use the term doc when referring to you with a grain of salt as you have as much in common with a dr as your turd mom has with women which is a sum total of zero, a quick scam of this thread would show that your name didn't come up in it until you posted so go ahead and try to rewrite the facts because that's what simple trolls like you do so I'll once again let you hold the obsessed title when it comes not only to me but Dugan and your penchant for getting your ass reamed which you obviously learned from your turd mommy.

The only reason a pile of shit like you even exists here is because the real and original TUSCL docphil totally dominated and mopped the floor with you in past discussions so the only response your little amoeba mind could come up with was to troll him by adding a (.) to his name and trying to imitate him which needless to say the end result is as big a zero as your turd mom.

So anyway to feel important and think you're winning online losers like you always have to have the last word so feel free to spew whatever sewage you can conjure up, I'm done wasting my time responding to you. Dipshit!

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion