tuscl

New to NJ, Where’s the Fun Hiding

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 12:15 AM
I posted a discussion a little while back as my job was moving me to North Jersey from good ol Detroit and I got a few recommendations on places to look to continue using up my disposable income. I’ve been to all those suggested now (Johnny’s, Sunrise, 5th Ave etc) a few times each and only found fun once. I think my issue may be the language barrier as I don’t speak any other languages and this is making finding fun much harder. So my question is where do I find more English speaking strippers? The latinas are beautiful but damn is it a confusing experience when you can’t host small talk to even get to the “can I get a blow job conversation”. Any and all help is appreciated and I will review any place I try after three visits, sounds weird but I like to be fair.

22 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If you are going to Johnny A’s or Sunrise you don’t need to know any other language. Sit and chat with the dancers and you will find they speak pretty good English. I don’t speak Spanish or Portuguese and I’ve never had an issue getting what I want at those clubs. In terms of Sunrise - it’s mostly AA dancers - and they speak English very well. I would avoid Friday and Saturday nights at Johnny A’s if you want full service. They have a second bouncer near the lap dance booths - and his presence can deter some dancers from doing anything extra.
  • eros973
    3 years ago
    vip and vip is the same in any language? or am wrong lol
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    This just sounds like someone who got used to being fat and happy with ez extras in Detroit needing to hunt a little for his next meal.
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    Delilahs in Hazlet is a bit of a drive from north jersey, but worth the road trip for a Friday or saturday night. A lot of English speakers latinas migrated down there when the paterson raids happened and there is fun to be had in the VIP. One of the biggest lessons Ive had over the years is if you are debating between an hour round trip drive for a so so experience or a 2 hour drive for guranteed fun always go for the 2 hours. The smile on your face and poison out of your system will make the time fly by. VIPs in Orange is also a hidden gem, but the cost of entry ($30) has decreased the amount of intel. I only went in the past because it was one of my favs bday party. In the visit it looked like a lot of beautiful and young dominicans/brazilians are back. Mileage is definitely there at night, but the girls are much more savvier and you wont get below market prices. This used to be a great bargain shop and the increase in prices ruin the experience for me, but if you are new it will be a fun time. And clancys is always a solid plan B, but Im guessing you are looking for high mileage fun. Most of the girls who work here are available for OTC or work at another club where ITC is available. Its a regulars type of bar and the girls are forced to learn some english to keep guys company.
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    Taboo in Linden and and breathless in rahway are also worth a road trip. The COVID entry price at taboo is another reason for limited intel. But the latinas are straight out of the vaciciones video ([view link]) Breathless also has those types. Im not into the augmented ass and tits look so I haven't been back. Extras are also not as accessible at both places. its more of a club vibe with lapdances, but if a beer and conversation is your thing its worth a visit.. I should write a book when I retire....
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    looks like taboo is doign a better job advertising the talent. [view link] A fun club if you like to take the sights in but those girls are expensive, its a place for new work high rollers looking for fun without lower than nyc prices which probably range in the thousands, a rolls royce is typically parked out front
  • Searching4u
    3 years ago
    I don’t mind doing the “hunting” at all, don’t get me wrong In Detroit I could walk into a club full of 8’s - 10’s and know I could get full service with no effort. Trust me though I’ve lived other places before Detroit where it was nothing but effort to find a unicorn. Sunrise was the one place I was able to find what I was looking for but at least on that night the quality wasn’t there, it was more of a well I’m already here situation. If you guys say there are some diamonds in the rough there I’ll give it another shot but when I was there it was only 4 girls all past there prime and with a few too many surgeries. Johnny’s on the other hand I’ve been a couple different occasions and struck out everytime, didn’t even get an offer, the most was I got rubbed over my pants and let me have some nipple play by 1 out of the 4 different girls i tried and even that one didn’t respond at all when I asked for more.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Here’s a simple method - that works for me. Talk to the dancers before getting dances. Discuss what they will do before you get any dances. Discussing pricing can also help. If you take a dancer to the back without discussing her offerings - it’s likely going to be no extras. And read NJBalla’s comments - he knows NJ clubs like few other folks - and he has shared some great information here!
  • Searching4u
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the input, I am currently making a list of places to try I’ll make sure I start reviewing soon and I’ll give Johnny’s a few more tries before I write it off. The girls there are fantastic maybe it’s just in an unfamiliar face so they play the no habla card.
  • eros973
    3 years ago
    breathless is my new Cabaret for me. taboo is over priced just for eye candy, johnys locals local mostly. 5th is okay random days random results. lookers just beers shorts dances but the diner is good. spanish talkin helps but money talks more. breathless in the day is brazil colombia and dr mamis. most have regulars locals, girls are friendly some are just face body no personality. prettier they are less they wana do. 6,7,8 some 9 bolt ons. night time prices goo way up in the vip doubled. day time range from 150-300. no rushing or security flash lights in ya face. took two girls home and dinner otc. all this from an average joe no baller here.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    This is why you shouldn't leave Detroit.
  • Searching4u
    3 years ago
    Appreciate the insight Eros! I’m no baller either we will call it “comfortable” plus I don’t drink alcohol so my money is all for the girls! Also I’m very much more of a day time guy.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If you are friendly, and talk to the dancers, I can’t see it being a poor experience. Are you just making assumptions the dancers don’t speak English? Day shift is usually relaxed. There’s no need to be a drinker either. If you see something you like on stage - ask her to stop over during the dollar parade. When she comes by, chat with her a bit. Then ask her about her dances, and what she offers. If she hits you with a nebulous answer, then move on. Only when you get details should you go to the back room. You can get lucky and take a girl to the back and get full service - but it’s not consistent.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    As I think NJBalla mentions - there are dancers who work different nights at different local clubs. You might find a dancer at Titillations who will only give a grind (as that club is more hands-off) - but at Sunrise or Hitching Post she might offer a full set of extras. Clancy’s is less contact too - and you might find a similar experience there (to Titillations).
  • Searching4u
    3 years ago
    100% not assuming now could they have just been acting like they don’t speak English that’s entirely possible. I am very friendly and accommodating especially in new places as that helps people remember you. At Johnnys I have gotten dances with 4 different girls and when trying to have a conversation just blank stares and then Spanish the most English I’ve gotten was “yes”. There was one girl who was in my opinion a 10 and I asked about dances and got a “maybe” and then she was gone. Sunrise was the one place I did have success but the girls at least that evening were past their prime and overly enhanced which isn’t my thing.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Phone translator. Clunky but works. When you see something like "we can discreet sex" then you're onto something lol.
  • Searching4u
    3 years ago
    Honestly never even considered an app translator
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I don't really use the translators, but some girls are persistent. If I see them get a little frustrated and type into their phone then I know what's coming next. That'd be the phone up to the face. It used to annoy me, but it also means she's interested enough in me and my money (or is it my money from me?) to have a chat in the most awkward way possible.
  • Searching4u
    3 years ago
    That is a valid point wall. I would prob wait til the girl pulled that move I feel like if I just started using a translator app i may come off like an asshole. Honestly the hardest part is I’m half Spanish so most people look at me and instantly assume I speak the language. Nothing is more disorienting then a someone coming at you talking full speed Spanish and you just look like a deer in the headlights trust me lol. Sorry sera I specifically asked for North Jersey as thats where I’m living, if you start your own discussion of south jersey I’m sure you’ll find what your looking for
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    I see a lot of guys fumbling with google translate at the bar. It works, but its awkward. I only see three options. If you really want to talk to the FOTB girls invest the time in learning Spanish or Portuguese. Or just spend the extra time driving to visit Delilahs Hazlet, Taboo, or Breathless. Option 3 is just using the FOTB bars in north jersey for what they were intended for. A glance at the girl you want, a quick shot with her, journey to the VIP and then hug before going home.
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    South jersey i'd just visit delilahs hazlet. I dont want to come across as a club ad for the club as I rarely go, but if english speaking latinas who are hot and provide extras I dont think there's a better option. VIPs in Orangewould be a close 2nd. I used to be a regular at both, but night time visits arent my thing anymore.
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    This is one girl I wish I had taken back at delilahs hazlet, again I should write a book lol. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion