tuscl

Markie Post dead

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Yeah, she's older enough to be my mom, but back in the 80s she was so fucking hot. Great natural tits, too. RIP.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Yeah - she was sexy AF - she had a small role in the show The Fall Guy and in one scene she was wearing a small 2-piece-bikini and looked hot AF
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Definitely showing my age here, but I first remember her as the dealer on the game show Card Sharks. It was on when I came home for lunch back in either junior high or high school

Her bikini scenes on the Fall Guy got her noticed but her role on Night Court as a buttoned down attorney made her famous
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Oh no, not Christine Sullivan!

We will have fond memories of her, whether it be her role in Nightcourt, Fall Guy, or as the mom in There's something about Mary.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I forgot about Something About Mary

What a funny movie
  • Chili Palmer
    3 years ago
    Got to see her regularly outside of TV.

Her husband played in the same Mens Senior Baseball League (over 30) as I did back in the late 90s/early 00s in Los Angeles. She'd show up wearing these Daisy Duke cut-offs and watch him play while we all watched her. Defined MILF before the term existed.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    RIP Markie Post. I enjoyed her role on Night Court. She had a memorable body and The Fall Guy role was very hot for me as a teen in the 80’s!
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    My age. Damn.😒

Definitely a beautiful woman in her prime.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion