tuscl

Adelit and hong kong in relation to cascadas

shinesunny
South Carolina
Can I take an adelita girl to hotel cascada if I have a room?

How much to get a room at adelitas?

6 comments

• booji boy
    3 years ago
    Maybe Founder should put up a sticky post telling people to actually read stuff on this website before asking questions that already have multiple detailed answers in the free part of the site...

https://tuscl.net/search.php

Search on "Adelitas + Cascadas"
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    No, these two clubs are competitors & won't share. Adelita's rooms are $15 cheaper than HK's.
  • shinesunny
    3 years ago
    Thank you TJ walker!!
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    While on shift you can take a BG only to her respective club's hotel (Adelita to Coahuila, Hong Kong to Cascadas or Rizos, etc.).

The short term rooms at Coahuila very depending on day of week (range $18-22).

One of my mongering buddies liked to hit up CC and AB BGs at the end of their shift to see if they would go to Cascadas, a few would do it.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Cristobal. I reading that last line in your response there. I'm thinking a BG will do somewhere between 5-8 guys during her shift. The best ones might do more. I don't think saving $22 would be worth being last in line for that.
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    @warrior15

The BGs willing to do an OTC meet up after a 8 hour shift is probably not going arriba 5-8 times during her shift.

Also, most of the BGs from CC and AB are not going up 5-8 times on an average night (maybe on the weekends).

I agree with you, the savings is not worth being last in line if she is going arriba so many times.

But my mongering buddy liked trying to find BGs willing to do it because they were generally less money and they would stay longer in his room.

It is not for everyone but I thought I would share.

Mis dos centavos
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion