tuscl

Phone app wish

TxVegas
Still looking for an ATF
I was at the MGM Detroit at 11:30 at night and was considering a Flight Club visit but knew it was way out of my way based on the location of my hotel. In this unfamiliar town, i wanted an app to show me what was only a few minutes out of my way on the way home. It would have been nice to have a grid that had the TUSCL average score and the number of minutes out of the way. Of course, if such an app existed, it would need to be hidden for most PLs. Even if you are not in a relationship, it might be hard to explain the need for the app.

Anyone ready to write this for us? How about other PL app needs?

5 comments

• mike710
    3 years ago
    I just type "strip clubs near me" into Google when I'm traveling and looking for a club.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I just click on handy dandy "map to strip clubs" from the drop-down menu here on TUSCL to see what clubs are around. From there just look along your route to see what is available.
  • mickey48066
    3 years ago
    Google maps works. Type in flight club, zoom out and you'll see it is about 15 miles from downtown.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    It's been a while since I used it, but the TUSCL map used to show you clubs around if you clicked on the map. I've done that before when the club I planned to see ended up too far away, like in Portland I picked a few clubs nearby around closing time.
  • BubbleYum
    3 years ago
    Flight isn't that far from MGM. And at that time in the evening, traffic wouldn't have be a concern. The closest to you that would have been worth it were Legends (non extras, a few mins down the street) and BTs (extras, maybe 10 mins down I-75). Flight and Cricket are basically down the street from BTs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion