Undercover strip club sting leads to AZ Liquor Department resignations

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"An erotic dancer claimed Sanchez got "handsy" and tried to touch her genitals during an undercover investigation of COVID-19 health and liquor violations. The detective and dancer were alone in a VIP room at the time."

Dancers in Arizona complain about a guy being "handsy"? I don't think I'll club in Arizona.

https://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/in…

18 comments

• EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    the report said, “I placed my hands on her buttocks in an attempt to keep her buttocks away from my face,” and “I put my hands on top of her breasts to prevent her from moving in again and placing her breasts on my lips.”

Oh, the horror of it all!
  • idletraveler
    3 years ago
    Big surprise that Sanchez is Dirty.
    Funny that he only reported about touching her butt, whereas she complained about touching genitals.

I think the important note here is that while they have cameras in the lapdance room, they are apparently not recording.

I'd love a job that paid for lap dances, so I could "investigate" how much touching occurred.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    This is good news for Arizona clubs, patrons, and dancers. It’s a huge brushback to Liquor Control’s methods of investigating. No police officer will want to work undercover with LC knowing the career risk they are taking.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    The DLLC director and Rosenberger are retired officers from Scottsdale and were appointed to this position by Ducey. It is assumed that resigning avoids further investigating or media coverage, because Ducey has to show he is anti-adult friendly entertainment. The top level management do not need this job or the headaches, likely wanting this position as an easy job compared to police work like Scottsdale PD. Good for the dancer and the club for sticking up for themselves.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    "while they have cameras, they are apparently not recording"

.... Except for the fact that the article CLEARLY mentions that the employees were watching the video feed.

I wonder if this "Cali" is the "Cali" I recently met elsewhere, and who said she had last worked at Skin. Wasn't the best experience with her, but she definitely encouraged roaming hands. Hmmmm...
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    There was a petite Latina named Cali that used to dance at BSC. I wonder if that's the dancer referenced in article.

Cali is very fine. Gaurentee ole Sanchez wouldn't have been pushing her away.

Wrong honey to try and fuck over too.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    no, no! not the lips again, argghhh . . glub, glub, #%$@*!, ah, ahhhhhh, slurp, ahhhhhh
    dang, Woman, how am I going to write this up?

Do that again 🙃
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    This is why you always want to move on the women yourself, you are the one initiating. They way they could never be seen as doing anything unlawful.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The moment he knew there would be physical contact he should have identified himself as a police officer.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Yeah, remember this was their alcoholic beverage people. They are not enforcing the criminal law against prostitution. And when they enforce, it is an executive action. So if the accused wants redress from a court, then they have to file a lawsuit. And the standard of proof for the enforcers is much lower than proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

Anyway, if engaging with a woman in a P4P venue, it is best if you, in an appropriate and totally civilian way, make the key advances yourself.

Liquor license rules screw everything up. We need a new legal compliance model, a new type of venue.

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7037…

Most of the time when LE is active in P4P venues, their is either entrapment or LE is compromised themselves.

SJG

Born to be Wild, 1968 video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLhpXUtx…
    I have seen multipart music written out for this, switching between strange extended and altered chords which can have 3 consecutive semi-tones.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So you think a frmaos is just a way to vet for le coz a cop won't go through with it?

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You want the girl to see that you really do like her and you are not shy about engaging with her. Strip Clubs, AMPs, always best that way. Usually the girl will just totally open up. She does not have to show any initiative. She just is, dolled up and dressed to please.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Come on you have to know thats basically a brothel environment and not a normal interaction with a girl.

• Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    If it's the "Cali" I'm thinking of, she would go scorched earth on this shit. That honey don't play.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The women who work in brothel environments are still ordinary women, and it is always better to treat all women as ordinary women.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They are normal women but if your only interaction with them is a p4p scenario that's not the role you know them in.

It's about the level of interaction you have with them.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ You know who else are ordinary women? The every day girls who you work with and are out in public with normal social interactions, outside of your search for coke dependent strippers looking for an easy ride whom you claim are “date-able” and still get heart broken over when she finds another drug dealer guy to date. Is that the level of interaction your referring to??
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Just cause you are meeting them in a P4P environment, that does not mean that you have to keep the interaction on that script. Quite the contrary.

SJG

Heart - "Barracuda" (1977)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeMvMNpv…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion