Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anyone here ever pay to have sex with a beauty queen?

yahtzee74

`

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Doctor alleges his Miss Connecticut wife was a prostitute and made almost $700k in 7 years.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for alldaylong
alldaylong
•

Wow. Now she's fucking hot and surprised it's only 700k in 7 years.

And no homo, the doctor is a handsome guy and obviously wealthy too, makes me wonder why she's looking outside the marriage.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

If I saw her at the club I'd buy a dance and see where it went. Just sayin.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

I’d love to bang a beauty queen married to a rich doctor, but it be much hotter if it wasn’t a financial transaction - just a hot trophy wife who doesn’t get fucked enough by her husband.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Might all be hardball divorce lawyer bullshit too

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Something doesn't add up here...

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I dated a hot model when I was in high school. She modeled teen clothes for the JC Penny catalog.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Omg lol reminds me of all these strippers who "are in medical school" lol that 1 part i read about her never even graduating hs lol.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

she's pretty but idk too teeny bopper ish imo. doesn't look very idk. fantasy like or w/e to me

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Yes. My wife was a beauty pageant winner. I'm still paying.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Screwed a Miss Georgia semi-finalist. I was in my early 40's at the time. It is not just strippers that have daddy issues.

Also got BJ's from two different Mrs America contestants. I was staying on business at the same hotel as they were and spent every night in the bar with several of them.

If they were strippers, the Miss would be a 10 and the young Missus'es were solid 9's.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

^Lol these bitches are crazy. The whole point of being beautiful is to make men give you money and bend them to your will in all kinds of ways :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement