tuscl

Anyone here ever pay to have sex with a beauty queen?

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 10:45 PM
[view link] Doctor alleges his Miss Connecticut wife was a prostitute and made almost $700k in 7 years.

12 comments

• alldaylong
    3 years ago
    Wow. Now she's fucking hot and surprised it's only 700k in 7 years. And no homo, the doctor is a handsome guy and obviously wealthy too, makes me wonder why she's looking outside the marriage.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Maybe a Miss California or Florida or Texas. Connecticut? Ouch.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    If I saw her at the club I'd buy a dance and see where it went. Just sayin.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I’d love to bang a beauty queen married to a rich doctor, but it be much hotter if it wasn’t a financial transaction - just a hot trophy wife who doesn’t get fucked enough by her husband.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Might all be hardball divorce lawyer bullshit too
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Something doesn't add up here...
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I dated a hot model when I was in high school. She modeled teen clothes for the JC Penny catalog.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Omg lol reminds me of all these strippers who "are in medical school" lol that 1 part i read about her never even graduating hs lol.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    she's pretty but idk too teeny bopper ish imo. doesn't look very idk. fantasy like or w/e to me
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Yes. My wife was a beauty pageant winner. I'm still paying.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Screwed a Miss Georgia semi-finalist. I was in my early 40's at the time. It is not just strippers that have daddy issues. Also got BJ's from two different Mrs America contestants. I was staying on business at the same hotel as they were and spent every night in the bar with several of them. If they were strippers, the Miss would be a 10 and the young Missus'es were solid 9's.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    ^Lol these bitches are crazy. The whole point of being beautiful is to make men give you money and bend them to your will in all kinds of ways :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion