tuscl

Miley Cyrus poses on her dad's truck

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I think she's a little bit strange, was never a fan of her either but she looks pretty good here. Her legs definitely look good in these pics.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrit…

9 comments

• sinclair
    3 years ago
    I thought she was better looking 7-8 years ago, but she is still decent looking. I think all of the small prison tattoos make her look like trailer park trash. I agree with one of the comments on Instagram: Why is Billy Ray Cyrus driving a Nissan truck? You'd think he could afford a Ford Raptor or a Ram TRX.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I shudder to think what she is going to look like in another 10 years. Those are hard miles.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    In 10 years she will look like she had been ridden hard and put away wet.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    i feel a bit responsible becaus i may have contributed to her delinquency. back when her pappy was trying to break in to the country music game we were talking and he had a skeeter bite and i said dont itch that spot that itchy twitchy spot and he said that would be a great song

so he changed the song and it was a huge hit and that set miley on her collision course with fame on the other hand u old perverts would not be talking bout her if it wasnt for phil

your welcome
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with the posts in this discussion. Unless she’s sober, and she’s putting this look together to appeal to her perceived base? Her ink is not going to age well, regardless of her sobriety.

The oddest thing remains the question of why a Nissan pickup?

These photos are to promote her own line of clothing, and she’s hitting the right spots, as she’s wearing an expensive designer belt and heels. She’s likely had her “glam squad” working on her hair and make up to get the perfect trailer trash look for this shoot.

She may be trolling everyone with her trailer trash look and she may be enjoying a very comfortable life in a large wealthy area that is far from any trailer park. But who knows?
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    She has bazillions of dollars and is burning through it fast. If you believe the celeb gossip TV shows, she regularly drops $10K-$50K for the most exclusive partying with leech friends at the most exclusive Hollywood clubs. How's that $5000 bottle service Cognac, Miley?

The tattoos just look random and impulsive. Their overall look is horrible.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    True - buts she’s hot and crazy. Likely a tiger in bed
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    She underperforms in my mind. By that I mean she is wealthy but markets herself as so called trailer park trash and it’s all so transparently fake. Good for her making bucks of the schtick but she’s not as attractive overall as she’d otherwise be and could be in my opinion. That’s what I mean by underperforming. She’s still good looking but not all that alluring in any way.

But I realize I’m not her target audience.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    she could clean up her look if she wants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion