tuscl

NBA Finals

sweetjamesjones
I support the naked hustle
Congrats to the Milwaukee Bucks. Impressive performance by Giannis with 50 points in a finals clinching game.

7 comments

• grand1511
    3 years ago
    They just might drnk every drop of beer in Milwaukee tonight!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Their coach did an awesome job of making the proper adjustments. His players dominated after figuring out the opponents weaknesses, and they got better each game.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    I believe the Milwaukee Bucks have played intense basketball with more effort than any other team in the NBA for 4 years and that effort, stamina, and will finally won out for them.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Love the fact a star chose a small market team and they won the championship.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    My in laws are all from 'scansin so it's been enjoyable to watch. I am eating crow from my brother in law because earlier this season I was calling Giannis too soft for championship play. I was happily proven wrong. He's a beast.

FEAR DA DEER!!!
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Teams used to be assembled in a similar fashion by smart team management or ownership wealth. I don’t care who assembles a team, but still enjoy a good effort on the court.. While I’m provincially a Celtics team, the GS Warriors played a great brand of basketball with Durant and without Durant. I believe the Milwaukee effort level wasn’t pretty, but there collective effort was remarkable.
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    The Bucks' defensive effort was unbelievable. And Giannis seemed to give maximum effort the entire game. No way they were going back to Phoenix. Don't underestimate Point Guard God Chris Paul's (sarcasm) turnovers either...cost the Suns at least one game I think.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion