tuscl

Best clubs in New Jersey?

Friday, July 16, 2021 8:19 PM
What are the best clubs in NJ? Preferably northern. List any info on dancers, atmosphere, extras, pricing, area, staff, etc

9 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Hi, Uncle LEO!
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    That's what reviews are for
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    Lol @tetradon
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I thought Bharlem might actually have posted something to help the guy, but then clicked on the thread and she's trolling, too. Lol. Not a great start for cosmic. Let me break out the broken record and suggest you send a pm to a TUSCL regular who review NJ clubs that look interesting. Even if you don't get all the inside baseball right away, you'll probably get something more useful than open mockery.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The OP has little to no contributions and wants all the club info w/o doing any of the work
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "The OP has little to no contributions and wants all the club info w/o doing any of the work" That's a great observation. But asking a question costs nothing, and if someone decides to help him out that's their choice.
  • Cosmic
    3 years ago
    My bad I will make more contributions. Just looking for great clubs in the NY/NJ area. Didn’t mean to offend or send the wrong message. I will def contribute more everyone!
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    You have TUSCL VIP - you can peruse the daily-reviews, or look at the list of NJ clubs (list of clubs can be sorted by different criteria including highest rated; etc): [view link] Some popular clubs are Johnny A's in Paterson; and The Go Go Rama in Laurence Harbor The TUSCL M.O. is usually not to give info to newbies that come on TUSCL and ask to be spoon-fed every piece of info if they haven't contributed much to the site.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    I like to be spoon-fed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion