tuscl

Looking for Fun in My Move to New Jersey

Tuesday, July 6, 2021 11:57 AM
I am moving to Northern New Jersey in the next month and I am looking for some recommendations on which clubs are worth the visit. To give you an idea of what I’m looking for I am moving from the Detroit area and have reviews at those clubs, my favorites are #1 flight club and #2 landing strip. I at looking for some guidance on my journey as I am still young in the game only early 30’s. Appreciate your insights if your willing to help and no need for details unless you wish to provide them as I am currently doing research as well just looking for some points in the right direction. I like a variety of women everything from spinner to thick just not heavy. I also am ok if I can’t listen to Frank Sinatra as long as I can hear Billy Joel on a regular basis. Thanks,

12 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Ugh you just went from having LeBron James as the star on your basketball team to Andre Drummond. It’s going to be extremely hard to live up to what you were used to. BTW - what made you move? Assuming it was because of a job but why DET to NJ?
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    That's a dropoff from Detroit to pretty much anywhere in the US. Less variety in talent, fewer club options delivering at a high level, or more expensive. Some people may answer you here, but if you're new to TUSCL you'll have better luck asking in PMs to the NJ locals.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Vic's in Irvington if you want cheap extras with an AA. Rough ass area though.
  • Searching4u
    3 years ago
    Yeah it’s a work move otherwise no chance I lived in paradise… haha. I posted here on recommendation of a veteran TUSCL member just trying to gather some intel so I’m prepared for the changes. AA is honestly my least favorite just due to some terrible experiences in the D early on in my hobbies but also the reason I prefer SC to SW. I appreciate the responses!
  • eros973
    3 years ago
    jonny hitching post sunrise 5th ave breathless* vics in no order or location
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    Is breathless high mileage? I wouldn’t place that next to the others. This is news to me. I think your best option is Paterson. I work at Sunrise and usually the only AA there. If you like Spanish, Paterson is your go to.
  • Searching4u
    3 years ago
    Thanks for ideas! I knew I was leaving the best place for this type of hobby in the US but I was hoping I wasn’t moving to a ghost town. If your still in the area when I get out there B I’ll make sure to stop into sunrise and partake in your company ;)
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    NJ is definitely isn’t a ghost town. You can get everything you get in Detroit except the clubs won’t be as glitzy. Talent is subjective Yes please dm me, I will show you the ropes 😉❤️
  • Araxie
    3 years ago
    The Billy Joel and Frank Sinatra "code word" shit is really stupid. 🙄
  • Searching4u
    3 years ago
    Your not wrong but ive also seen several people complain heavily when people don’t code so I did so out of respect for the discussion I definitely don’t discuss in person like that
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Hi Searching. There's no right way to TUSCL. Just have fun. We've got a "veteran TUSCL member" or ten who'll post one thing and then spend the next three days explaining to death what they actually meant. It's like I used to post a correction if I hosed up a word or two, but then decided my phone typing isn't the best and it doesn't matter so long as the point gets across.
    3 years ago
    If you think using “code” because is required because someone complained is going to stop the whining you might be in the wrong place. Truthfully, didn’t it make you feel like a tittering school girl just to write that?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion