tuscl

Can I review a club twice after visiting once again the following week?

So when I go to do a review for Sunrise in Paterson,NJ it says something about VIP points? Can someone explain.

4 comments

• doctorevil
    3 years ago
    You can review a club as many times as you want, but if it's within a month of your last review of the same club, you won't get the 30 days of free VIP credit.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Wait a month before writing the review of the same club.
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    I just combine reviews if it's within 30 days of my last review. I have a notepad file on my desktop and I just keep adding my reviews onto it until I'm able to upload to the website. Then I'll just post the whole thing and start another file.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    So, you can submit a new review within a month of submitting a review for the same club, but not only do you not get credit for it, you can also get penalized.

I added a review for Club Desire in RI and got VIP for it. Shortly before my VIP expired (about 4 days, I think), I submitted another review for Desire, and got a warning that I wouldn't get VIP credit because my new Desire review was within 30 days of the last Desire review. I figured, "That's fine. I'll still submit it today, and then submit another Club Desire review sometime after my VIP runs out in 4 days."

But... when I posted the review, it extended the period in which I was ineligible for VIP from 4 days to a full month (if I want to review Desire). So, submitting reviews for the same club within a month will actually result in a growing accumulation of time in which you're ineligible for VIP.

I messaged founder and he sorted it out for me, which was good of him. But I believe that this remains a low-level bug in the system. And, yeah, I get it. I'm a guy who only goes to one club, but that's what I like and I have fun there. Sue me.

So, now I won't submit a review for Desire until my VIP expires. And that's fine, because it's not like there's a shortage of guys reviewing Club Desire...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion