tuscl

Free Sex vs Strip Club Outing

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I found myself in a pickle a few weeks ago. I had one night only in a town with a chance at a good strip club outing OR a free, high quality “sleepover” with a very average looking MILF. When I say free the only cost was taking her out to dinner beforehand. I have a great time with her, enjoy her company, but she’s average in looks. Used to be pretty hot, but that was 5 years ago and the last 5 years have been rough on her in the looks department going from a strong 7 to a very average 5 in just 5 years. Saving graces are she’s fun to be around and she is really good in bed.

I couldn’t do both, if I struck out at the club I couldn’t call her up at 10pm on a whim, and my schedule only allowed me to be in town for one night. Factors that added to my decision were 1. I hadn’t seen her in over a year so it would be wise to keep the connection going 2. I hadn’t been to a club in over a year so it would be exciting to go back, but I was unsure how the quality of the experience would be because “normal” protocols at the clubs in this area are still relatively new (no masks, decent dancer line up, being able to stay open a little later than previously).

What would you do?

24 comments

• Electronman
    3 years ago
    You need to add some details to this scenario: A photo of the MILF and some information on the strip club alternatives in the town. Absent that, I can only suggest that you invite the MILF to join you at the strip club. Depending on where you are clubbing, you might be able to arrange a FFM threesome.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I mean a 5 is rough but normally I would take the sure thing. There’s just so many times I leave a strip club striking out. If I’m batting on the Mendoza line at a strip club I’ll take it. (Granted you club hop and aren’t a regular at like some fucking COI club)
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    If you want to have the potential to have her again in the future, you better not make her mad now.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    A 5 is not worthy of the mighty shailynn.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Clubs are always there. Dinner out is good, 'sleep over' is good. Turn the lights low if you must. Enjoy your friend, be merry.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The milf. Hoes will always be there
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the input gents, I did take the MILF over the club, as gSteph said once the lights are low and after a bottle of wine it’s all the same anyway.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    So when you say a "5", are you starting the counting from 1 or 0?
  • BuckMcNutter
    3 years ago
    Take her out to Applebee’s , put her in an Uber then go get a BJ from a hot stripper !!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    1, I didn't know there was a 0 but I guess there could be.

My scale - mind you this is real people, not a 10 I saw on TV.

10 - in real life I have only met 6-12 girls I'd rate 10

9 - not common

8 - more common

7 - common, on her good days, when I first met this girl, she was a soft 7.

6 - respectable in real world terms. I wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with a 6 but not proud either.

5 - It's 4AM and she's screaming "Living On A Prayer" during drunk karaoke and she wants to go home with someone. I'm up for the task, because taking her home is better than my hand. This is where this MILF sits today. If she would lose 10 pounds, quit putting these stupid trendy highlight colors in her hair she could quickly become a respectable 6 again which is as high as she can climb unless she hires a personal trainer and never eats a breadstick from Olive Garden again. Her clothes are a size 2 but her body is a size 6, sometimes it's not a pretty combination.

4 - nope, not even on a bad bay

3/2/1 - no way no way no way
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    You listed some pretty good savings graces. What more are do you need? Fun to be around and really good in bed is all you need!! Mix in a little vodka and she'll be looking 2-3 point better
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Your bird in a known bush is better than your bird in your hand.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @shailynn

You wrote and I quote:

“I did take the MILF over the club”

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Interesting scale. For me, a five would be straight average, which varies so widely by age and location. A five in Miami is not a five in Chicago is not a five in Tulsa. A five at 20 yo v a five at 37 yo v a five at 45....

It boils down to just how good in bed she is?
  • RTP
    3 years ago
    I would have chosen the MILF also, but one concern I would have is what are her expectations? Is she going to get clingy? Expect more from a relationship than a once per year dinner and romp?

She seems to be well behaved so far, so I would take the sure thing and the free thing.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Nothing wrong with maintaining that FWB relationship. Especially if you know she is good in bed. I would probably make the same choice.

Stripclubs can be hit or miss too and you could end up empty handed...or actually full handed.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    You made the right choice. Shouldn't have been so hard though.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Warm wet pussy attached to "good in bed" and "fun to be around" trumps potential GPS, ROB, and/or clean dancer blue balls every time. To me a 5 is average. A lot of dancers are actually 5's when you get them out of club's dim lighting and wash off their stage makeup.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I would go with the free milf because she's good in bed. I've become a big fan of middle aged women who know they aren't 21 anymore and don't just get credit for showing up.

The club will be there six months from now or a year from now. At some point the milf won't be available for an easy lay or will fall below the 5 line.

That said, in general I consider a size 6 very acceptable for most women's bodies unless she's like 5' tall. But I like a little softness and don't always go for hard bodies.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I usually put the average college girl at a 7. It's also typically the line if a stripper dips below it she can only survive with offering cheap extras or sustaining regulars who remember her at an 8.

5s definitely are your bulk bin girls. They aren't worth drama. They better be good in bed. And you're not going to spend a lot of time wining and dining a 5. But if a 5 texts for some dick at midnight? Usually I would let her roll through, but try not to let her sleep over (6s get breakfast and morning sex).
  • SteveSutton
    3 years ago
    To me easy ... I'd pick the MILF. A nice dinner, even though she may be average, and fun to be around and good in bed? No brainer ;-)
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Unless you're using an exponential scale for rating instead of linear, 5 is average, not rough. Average women are still attractive enough. A limited time frame and a known quantity would trump the "maybe" of the club. For me.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Make your own choices and drive it the way you want. Don't let the smell of pussy dictate your range of options for your.

SJG

Ne-Yo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgaeGW-2…
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    A “known good in bed” is certainly worth some additional points. Just off the top of my (big) head, I’m thinking adding 50% of the difference between 10 and “physical rating”:

“Final rating” = “Physical rating” + ( 10 - “Physical rating” ) * 0.5

So for your MILF friend who has a physical rating of 5:

“Final rating” = 5 + ( 10 - 5 ) * 0.5
    = 5 + 2.5
    = 7.5

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion