tuscl

Hypocrite!

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Ungrateful people like this piss me off!

She wants to go to and compete in the olympics on the USA's dime but she turns her back during the National Anthem.
She claims she was set up. Bull, the other women there at the same time and place didn't think that way.

She should be booted and replaced by whoever came in 4th place but it won't happen because it would be called racist even though it was plainly her actions that started this debate.

Article, https://www.rt.com/sport/527707-gwen-ber…

Maybe she would feel better if they let her compete on the Iranian team.

26 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I could care less about kneeling/whatever for the flag, but claiming it was a "setup" is rich.

Yes, the world's out to get you, poor snowflake.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Why would anyone with an IQ over 15 want to represent a country they hate? Set up? You mean nothin g to the rest of us bitch. Your teammate sets a record and you make it all about you, you fucking ugly, traitorous skank.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Let her compete, just not represent the USA.

I’m sure there like minded people who would fund her, George Soros comes to mind. She could compete as “unaffiliated” like the Russian athletes who were permitted after the Russian team was banned.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    That's a MAN baby!
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    There are a lot of hypocrites in the news now a days. Just remember that it is better to be pissed off than pissed on.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You don't have to support the system to love your country.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Douchebags always say that. Benedict Arnold said it... Bradley Manning said it ....Vidkund Quisling said it ....now Icee the cunt said it....
  • gothamyte
    3 years ago
    When stuff like this happens, I wonder why folks get upset over it, or points it out.

It doesn't bother me at all if she or anyone ever feels this way.

Is it jealousy that makes people get upset? Jealous because said person isn't in a position like this athlete is?

It's actually kinda cool we live in a land where this athlete can do such a thing, freely

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Yeah, I just don't get these protests. You are not helping your cause one bit. You are just bringing anger and hatred toward yourself. Creating the division, not pulling us together.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I hope the rat bastards community keeps killing each other every fucking day in a viciously hot summer. I will turn my back to them. Jealousy? Lmao yeah I wish I was a rat lol.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    Umm...skibum, which community are you referring to?
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    "I hope the rat bastards community keeps killing each other every fucking day in a viciously hot summer"

Is there a community of Anthem shunners that kill themselves daily I don't know about?

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    The progressive community and every single person in it.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    @Skibum.

Touché
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    Well well played sir, and well maneuvered.

Goddam you must be the best lawyer in town.

I am getting a divorce, maybe I should hire you.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    And that is not sarcasm
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    lol
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Quotes from Rep. Dan Crenshaw..
    "She should be removed from the team. The entire point of the Olympic team is to represent the United States of America. It's the entire point."
    "That should be the bare minimum requirement, is that you believe in the country you're representing."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sp…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She is supporting America.
  • Cowboy12
    3 years ago
    I don't agree with what she did, especially for someone representing our country, but I do understand it, and she has every right to do it.
    I love the ideals on which this country is based..."Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness, equal justice for all"
    Unfortunately, the corrupt politicians, media and corporate greed has transformed the USA into a different kind of country.
    Our leaders preach those ideals, but most don't live by them.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    The IOC rules clearly forbid using the Olympics for politics, activism, or any other cause than athleticism. If she cannot put aside her hatred and prejudice, if she is not proud to represent the whole country and not just her left wing radical ideology, then she should not be allowed to compete on the US team.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "She is supporting America."

Only in your warped mind.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    When America becomes a shithole, the left can have it.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    LOL She can leave anytime she wants! Ungrateful, petulant children. GTFOutta here
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    real lucky to be an american this ungrateful cunt. try pulling that stunt while representing say china. what do you think the ccp would do to her?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    She's hoping to be some kinda woke-icon - if that is how she feels about the country then don't be on the team
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion