tuscl

Hoes saved my life...

48-Cowboy
Forcing Baby Boomers To Stop Being Babies
Last night I came close to killing myself.

My 5 year relationship ended because she thought my horse stinks because I wanted her to get help for her drug habit. We tried harm reduction. Making sure she only took the bare minimum of coke. Id show her the money we'd save and would buy her gifts. Dedigner saddles. Boots. Expensive makeup to try to show her this is what she can have instead of snorting it up her nose.

She tried. She even got a medical assistant degree. But then came the lies. She started fucking other guys for boots. And she ended up with a broke ass bum wannabe rodeo junkie.

She called me controlling and obsessive for finding everything out and wanting her to come back to me.

When I found out she denied everything. Now 4 months later she still denies it.

She pretends to have this perfect life on imstagram. Showing off designer shit I gave her. Pretending like they're in love. When he sells her pussy so they can get high.

The pain got to be too much for me when I saw them together. I confronted his bitch ass. He tried boxing. I fought dirty af and pepper sprayed him and beat his ass. Pulled his pants down and pepper sprayed his dick and balls. Lmfao

Then she started spreading so many lies about me. I took care of her for 5 years. Helped her parents. Helped her grandma in Mexico. Paid her school. Gave her everything she could want. We had our toxic moments. But I love her so much.

I couldn't handle it anymore so I planned on getting fucked up at the club she used to work at and then overdosing on heroin. I never did it before but heard its not a bad way to go. I was dumb enough to post it on ig and said my goodbye . A few girls got me so drunk I passed out. Took my keys and beans....not my money. Woke up when the club closed. Talked to me. Made sure I got home. Keep texting to see how I am.

I feel numb. I don't feel better. I don't know.

You find help where you wouldn't expect it. And something real at times in the fakest most toxic elements. They saved me from an odd on beans.

4 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion