tuscl

CJKent vs San Jose Guy

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
When it comes to the lesser of two evils, I like SJG much more than CJKent. They both are similar but SJG was so much more “fun” to make fun of and at least he posted some links to good music. I’d also rather listen to talks about an organization over someone promoting communism.

At least SJG gave us insight in front room make out sessions when CJKent just copies and pastes quotes from Greta who everyone already hates to begin with, so we all hate someone even more when they paste quotes from someone we already hate.

17 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    They're both creepy as fuck.

But that's just my 2 cents.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ can’t argue with that.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    What a battle that would be.

Schizophrenia vs. Autism!
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @C.M.I, completely agreed.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    There were things about SJG that were amusing. He could be trying, but I think I was generally less bothered by him than most were.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Imagine for a moment being trapped at a banquet table with those two.

You know how a wolf will gnaw off his own paw to get out of a trap. Seems like a reasonable response.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I actually thought SJGuy was sincere no matter how far afield his thoughts might have been, I think CJ Kunt is a phony and basically full of shit
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @SJGay there’s a reason why I don’t ever respond to you I’ve had you on ignore forever anyone who thinks baiting a guy who has mental health issues is funny is lower than pond scum in my estimation
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    What is about this site that just attracts lunatics who won’t go away? It’s just fucking annoying.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Very often it is SJG's sincerity that makes him more creepy and threatening. I'm at the other end of the bell curve from Subraman.

The fact that (1) SJG couldn't maintain basic internet connectivity during the Covid pandemic, and (2) when he did have access previous to Covid it was only inside of a specific time window, leads me to believe that there's is potentially some degree of institutional control or limitations on his day-to-day life. Could that be for relatively innocuous reasons? ... sure. But the reasons could also be decidedly not innocuous. There's a lot of under-treated and undiagnosed mental illness in the U.S.

It's easy to enjoy the humor at his expense when it's all online and far away. But, if you found out that SJG was moving into the home next door to your family, I bet you'd be rereading his very sincere posts (particularly those about women in his "organization") with a completely different and less tolerant mindset.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think right wing extremists and bigots are the problem on this site. Not people posting what most of the country thinks.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    I like that death match idea. They're both in California, right? Can someone arrange it?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I would actually be stunned if you truly believed what you just posted ICEE. Progressives are a minority in this country and the more the people see the results of your theories, the quicker they will dump your ideas for generations. Inflation will be new for youngsters and will be pretty funny to watch.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ We can include ICEE in the deathmatch. Schizophrenia vs. autism vs. mental retardation, if he believes progressives are anything other than a sliver.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Most of the country is progressive. And being held hostage by the dinosaurs in power.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ 10 seconds of Googling proves you wrong.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/275792/rema…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    And before you call it biased, Gallup is as reliable and nonpartisan a polling source as you'll find.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion