tuscl

lesbians patronizing the strip club...your thoughts?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Saturday, June 19, 2021 8:06 PM
so, like, I remember there was one semester / one season / one brief unmarkable moment where for an unknown reason different groups of lesbians around here visited the local strip clubs in a 'gang' of 10 or more just to check out female dancers in about a handful of random visits. it started out of nowhere. and abruptly ended, suddenly. i remember after the 2nd or 3rd time witnessing this i was like, "oh yeah, LOL, i guess they would be in here, hanging out. they wanna see ass too." it wasn't just like 2-3 lesbians. it was like a group of at least 10-12. they stayed to themselves. most of 'em very butch in appearance. right before i never saw them visit in groups again, i started to wonder, "how long is this going to last?" it started to feel weird that i was sharing space with so many 'butch' lesbians. though they kept to themselves, you had to notice them. because they were a group--mostly in the SCs you see individual patrons. and as a group they were chatty. i remember overhearing a convo between 2 dancers while this was going on. one dancer was fine with it. she just enjoyed just something different happening in the club for what it was. the other dancer wanted them to go. she complained she didn't do all this (put on makeup and dance) just for a bunch of other women. i could understand... next thing you know, i didn't see those lesbians in groups--at the SC ever again. i'm kinda relieved. i had nothing personal against them. it was all about: when you go to the clubs as often as one does, you just expect a certain flow to always be there. tho these lesbian groups didn't bother anybody, the normal flow of the club was...gone? agian, the lesbians didn't outwardly bother anybody. staff and other patrons didn't show any outward resistance to them. i hope i would've felt the same way if it was like a softball team in uniform kept coming to the SC in a gang of 12. still in bright uniforms and being chatty. at first you're like, "oh i get it, coming out to chill and see some ass." after a half dozen visits with all their bright uniforms and occupying a section with 10+ folks, i was like, ok, how much longer is this going to last? any thoughts?

12 comments

• gothamyte
    3 years ago
    i remember hearing once, years ago, that it's possible one day trannies would fight their way into dancing at SC where women dance...and we'd have to get used to it. wow. i hope not. and i wonder, how come lesbians aren't out here patronizing SCs more in groups?
  • gothamyte
    3 years ago
    and yes, of course, every once in a while i'll catch a probable lesbian alone at the SC enjoying herself but i don't see ever groups like i did that were exclusively keeping to themsselves, save for that one brief season it just kept happening and then suddenly stopped. and yes, of course i've seen chicks hanging out at the SC, who were there to have fun. again, this was different. i saw butch lesbians and they kept visiting on-and-off for about a season. and then poof, no more....
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    ^^^ oh those groups of lesbo’s are still out there visiting strip clubs. They’re called TUSCL meetups! Bacon!!
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I have a t-shirt for those meetups. It reads "No one knows that I'm a lesbian".
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Girls tend to do things in groups. They don't go to night clubs alone, they go with their friends. I"m assuming lesbians would be the same way. Plus, most strip clubs have rules against unaccompanied women going into a club. They don't want hookers working the club and dont' want wives searching for Hubby. I don't really see much difference in a gaggle of lesbians being in a club or a group of guys on a bachelor party. They might take away some of the available dancers. But many dancers are not going to approach the group. So to me, I really would not care if I saw such a group.
  • gothamyte
    3 years ago
    I'll add this wasn't recent. This occurred somewhere in the early 2000s when SCs around here were in their heyday. It seemed these gaggle of lesbians (I like that, thanks Warrior15) had heard about this SC and were checking it out as a group on their way somewhere or returning from somewhere or just as a group night out and they kept returning on and off for a season. it's just that before i witnessed this, it hadn't crossed my mind. then i saw it and started wondering, why aren't gaggles of lesbians regularly doing this more? why hadn't i seen this before until this happened? i hate to say it but it was your stereotypical butch lesbians with their stereotypical haircuts and stereotypical street clothes. so until it happened and disappered, it hadn't crossed my mind that they should be in here at the SCs more often, I guess, in groups, I guess, but they're not. I wonder why?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Doesn't bother me.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    I typically focus my attention on the naked chicks when I visit strip clubs not fully clothed ones. From time to time I've seen butch looking broads getting dances but never in big groups. Have some property in ATL and was suprised by the amount of lesbos there.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've seen groups of drunk bull dykes and pretend bi women at clubs. And I've seen them get kicked out. I don't like their attitudes and they think rules don't apply ti them with dancers since they're women too. Some dancers hate that. Others think its easy money. I just don't like them in clubs
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    IDGAF
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I used to see a fair-amount of unaccompanied women when I used to hit certain black-clubs at night – not sure how many were lesbos; how many were bi; and how many just liked hanging out in them (certain black strip-clubs are kinda party-clubs and feel like pseudo-nightclubs). Tootsies Miami is mixed but has def become more-urban custies-wise over the last couple of years; not uncommon to see unaccompanied women (usually AA) come-in in small groups or sometimes in pairs – Tootsies is nightclubby and has a kitchen and it’s a big club w/ different areas to sit and hang so it makes it a fun/practical club to hang out at – hard to tell how many of these unaccompanied women are bi or lesbians but I assume a fair # are (50%?) - for the most part they look feminine and look like regular-chicks although some def look butch but they are kinda the exception – when I used to visit Tootsies I’d hang by the back-wall near the women’s bathroom – I once saw a skinny AA chick that looked 100% dude (short hair exactly like a dude and skinny w/ no curves or tits especially w/ the loose clothing she was wearing) – anyway I saw her going towards the ladies room and at first I was “oh my god that guy is going into the women’s restroom”; it took me a minute to realize it was actually a chick that looked like as much of a dude as any dude. IME they usually just sit and watch and rarely spend $$$ on the girls – once in a while they’ll tip on stage and even more rare IME get a dance – for the most-part IME they seem to stay out of the way and don’t call too-much attention to themselves although there are exceptions.
  • AbeVigoda
    3 years ago
    I’ve seen Lopaw before.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion