tuscl

Liberal Women

10 comments

• mike710
    3 years ago
    Looks like the panel from the View watching a newsreel about the orange man.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I lean Republican but prefer my women apolitical. Hyper-political women work themselves into a rage over everything, which is exhausting to be around. Feminists in particular dislike men. Hell, I think they dislike being women, even when they're confused over what a "woman" is.

I tend to date women from abroad, so they haven't become strident about American politics yet.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Looks have nothing to do with a woman's political leanings.

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    Uglier = more progressive.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    Eh, I don't think looks reflect political leaning. Liberal broads are more vocal for sure. Depending on the country foreign chicks can have really strong political beliefs. Colombians come to mind
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Moderate left women are the best. Far left can definitely be exhausting, and apolitical is fun to fuck casually but often are too dumb for anything serious.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've known conservative freaks and prudish sex worker activists. Political leanings don't have much to do with it.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

Sure unless it's when you want to make a made up or stereotypical point about conservatives.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    holy shit!!! what the fuck is wrong with every one of those bitches? a bunch of screaming hyenas.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've had church group girls who loved getting face fucked and were really easy. But a social worker sex worker activist Bernie supporter was so prudish she admitted to never having looked at her own pussy. She was 27. Felt dirty after giving head she had an anxiety attack.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion