tuscl

The use of Lube.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Recently I did a VIP with a dancer and as soon as we got inside she immediately applied a lube to her vagina. This was the first time in my life that I have ever encountered any female sex partner doing this. I'm including strippers, prostitutes and civilians. I was shocked and really don't like it. If we are going to have vaginal sex, I want to be the one getting her wet. I have no desire to go down on any chick that has just applied KY jelly, etc. I suppose the reason they do it is to speed things up. Get in and out of VIP as fast as they can to start lining up the next customer.

I supposed it is necessary for those who go in for anal sex but that is not on my list of to do things. Yeah I'm old fashioned.

I'm ok with girls using saliva for lubrication when only getting a HJ. Don't need my dick getting raw.

How common is this ITC?

22 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Rare, but I've experienced it.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Hell yeah!I love it dry and raw! You and I should get thirsty together shadowcat!!! ❤ 😉
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Never before in the club. I think KY is also spermicidal and kills HIV. I also think you were right Bout her using it to finish faster, BUT there are some medication like Buspar that decrease libido and the body's personal lubrication. I don't see why a dancer would need anti-depressants with all us suave, sexy, charmers for company.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    In my experiences there are ladies who have a tough time manufacturing their own in house.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Girls needing lube is usually indicative of a high mileage whore, if she has sex with many partners repetitively she begins to have trouble self lubricating, while there are women that this problem is naturally occurring, the point that she needs a lubricant would be a warning sign to me
  • Salty.Nutz
    3 years ago
    When i was in Thailand i used to joke with my buddies, how can you tell the difference between a lady boy and a lady?? the lady boy uses lube
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Curious as to whether your VIP was early in her shift or later. If later she could have been grinding all day and just wanted to help herself out. Or maybe she just thought she wasn’t gonna be able to handle your manhood without some assistance
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Either she's doing a lot of tricks or she doesn't get wet with tricks. Some girls will apply it throughout the night. You never really know. Its not a big deal though
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I've never seen it ITC.
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    Really a funny thread... talk about entitlement, we will always find something to complain about! You’re about to stick your dick into a hot stripper, and you’re turned off by her use of lube?
  • sinclair
    3 years ago
    For some women it takes a while to get to optimal wetness. Are you willing to eat her out for 20 minutes in the VIP to get her wet? Probably not, so lubrication is an instant solution. She wants to pump and squat, get you off, and move on to the next paying customer. It is not all that uncommon.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Maybe you just don’t get her juices flowing
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I never seen it ITC. I do like playing with it outside the club sometimes though.
  • Og12345
    3 years ago
    Some women are naturally dry.
    Some providers get raw from multiple customers.
    I have a stripper who puts it on your hand, before she applies it to your dick, so you can fiv/fia.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ve never seen it ITC either.

I think some of the comments above provide insight regarding her use of lube. She’s either a high volume full service provider - or it was late in her shift and she had been grinding on other guys and getting sore (and she needed some assistance).

It’s also possible she doesn’t self lubricate easily.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    don’t be so picky. Enjoy the moment.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    If a guy doesn't get me wet, I have no business fucking him. Natural lubrication is the way to go.

Except anal. Then use lube - the more the better.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    It wouldn't be a turn-off for me unless I planned to DATY - I wonder if a possible reason is some women having a small-coochie and the lube perhaps helping w/ easier-insertion? And as others have said, if she does multiple-custies per day (whether you're the first one or not) then makes sense to help w/ wear-and-tear; and may also make sense if she does multiple custies per day that she may not get as naturally wet.
  • Salty.Nutz
    3 years ago
    I have been in enough dry pussy that i know after 3 pumps it gets wet. i actually prefer dry pussy, and like the feeling if it getting wet
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    I wouldn't mind it. Never seen it in a strip club though. I did see a cuban in Platinum rub her snatch with something before our dances but I figured it was fragrance of some kind lol
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Op could have told her...
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Maybe the rumor has gotten around among the dancers w.r.t. how shadowcat is hung and she was taking precautions
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion