Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Vote on the TUSCL girl

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I imagine she'll be well-liked by the avg TUSCLer:

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

If you're into teen boy bodies....like meat

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Body is great but that face just ruins it for me.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I wanna see what is behind that emoji. But I like the rest of her.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Boobs may be as fake as Icee.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Great body - she’s got a toned look - and she could easily empty my wallet.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Is that a can of spray on tan?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

^ lol! It’s all in one - spray tan - hair spray - and bug spray!

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Click on her profile name and then click on her photos link to see more images of her (including a better shot of her face).

I'd get dances from her.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She has an almost Anna Nicole Smith look in this photo.

Although my vision is compromised from decades of Internet porn and jerking off. I blame Al Gore for it!

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Maybe . . .

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Great body

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Hawt

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

She's definitely hot.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement