tuscl

2ICEE-ism aka IceyLoco

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Wednesday, June 9, 2021 3:32 AM
[view link] Found under his photos from his original troll alias as IceyLoco. You can see he lays down the moral high ground and therefore has the authority to throw shade at every other TUSCL member. His typical MO, but of course how could we ever understand?

68 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    It's all because she's a bitter RIL trick bitch that doesn't want to face that she is. She yearns for a true relationship with a woman but the only way she's ever been able to get "dates" is by giving money and drugs to stripper whores. She uses TUSCL to convince herself that she's got higher moral ground than your everyday trick. We've all seen it before. Every now and then a PL starts spouting off on TUSCL how some stripper is "catching feelings" for him and it's possibly "real". Even though the loser has given her thousands of dollars and does things for her that are above and beyond what her average customers do. In the end she's just giving the oblivious loser the patented GFE. And most of the time these PLs come around and realize they're no better than any other RIL trick bitch. But not icee. No way. She's the one that's somehow different with stripper whores. But LMFAO she still has to give stripper whores money and drugs. Yet she doubles down and argues harder and does elaborate mental gymnastics to convince herself that she's not an RIL trick bitch PL, unlike every other PL on TUSCL. And that picture is just a part of it all. It's not for any of us. It's for her to look at every day as part of her trying to convince herself she's not just another trick bitch. But in the end, she is. 😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You never had a stripper hoe hand her bag over lulz
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Meat72 Observe. There's that faux high ground I've mentioned, LULZ. She's again try to take the act of a getting a stripper whore's bag, one that she's payed a lot of drugs and money to, no less, as if it has some sort of high ground over me. And the problem is that it's a strawman, rather strawwoman, argument. It runs on the assumption that I even care or would find getting a whore's bag as if I wanted or desired it. But in reality it's something that she finds as somehow superior and desired. Again it has nothing to do with me. Once again it's just her trying to differentiate her RIL trick bitch ways as somehow different than any other PL trick bitch we've read on TUSCL. Yeah we know. Give a stripper a lot of drugs and money and she'll make you feel special the way you like. It's what all PL trick bitches with any common sense all already know. 🤷
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So you're a trick and your wife is a hoe since you pay her bills. But you love her coz you stopped paying other women for sex a year ago
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    A stripper ho? You're a cunt Icee. Nothing but a little punk ass bitch.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Meat72 Observe. There's that faux high ground I've mentioned, LULZ. But now she's trying to deflect andake a false equivalence with her paying actual whores giving her GFE to a normal husband and wife relationship. Again the problem is that it's a strawman, rather strawwoman, argument. It runs on the assumption that every woman is a whore that fuck for money. But again it really has nothing to do with me. Once again it's just her trying to differentiate her RIL trick bitch ways as somehow different than any other PL trick bitch we've read on TUSCL. Yeah we know. Give a stripper a lot of drugs and money and she'll make you feel special the way you like. It's what all PL trick bitches with any common sense all already know. 🤷
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Your faux high ground is you no longer pay hookers and now just fuck your wife
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This just shows how fucked up folks can become - in this world of strip clubs, dancers, and sex workers. A guy comes on this site pretending to be a pimp - and he feels superior to the PL’s who have money to pay for the enjoyment of the sex workers (from whom his living is derived). I understand there is a vicious cycle upon which Icee is dependent. He needs drugs - horny guys with money - and girls down on their luck - to perpetuate his business model. The more he can work the girls - the more drugs they will need - to keep getting deeper into the filth - and they get more indebted to him. For a guy who wants to appear liberal - he’s operating like more like a master (of indentured servants) than a decent business person.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    There is an interesting chapter in Freakenomics about drug dealers who still live with their parents. I’m thinking Icee might not be far from that type of arrangement. There’s so much bravado - and straw man arguments - and very little in terms of substance. Maybe that’s all there is? A guy in a run down home - tapping into a neighbors wifi - putting up a facade of a drug dealing pimp - while taking the bus to the mall - and window shopping…
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Meat72 Observe. There's that faux high ground I've mentioned, LULZ. But now she's trying to deflect and make it as if I'm taking a high ground over her. I actually don't care if someone wants to fuck a hooker or pretend she's a GF. I'm just pointing out that she wants to deny that she's a trick bitch with stripper whore "GFs" and that she's the one trying to take the high ground that she's not paying whores for GFE. She's the one with the issues about her own actions. Again the problem is that it's a strawman, rather strawwoman, argument. It runs on the assumption that I'm taking the high ground over her on anything. But again it really has nothing to do with me. Once again it's just her trying to differentiate her RIL trick bitch ways as somehow different than any other PL trick bitch we've read on TUSCL. Yeah we know. Give a stripper a lot of drugs and money and she'll make you feel special the way you like. It's what all PL trick bitches with any common sense all already know. 🤷
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ICEE is a compelling argument to legalize post-birth abortion.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Icee? Oh you mean Malibu’s Most Wanted yeah he’s a punk bitch
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Make your minds up.... im a woman a trick someone who deserves to die. So in your minds women are bad and lesser than you. You view being a trick as bad although you pay hookers while married. And you condone murder coz you disagree with someone on an online forum. That defines you not me
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    It's interesting that it's not enough just to live the fantasy that a stripper whore is her "GF" in the moment, like so many PLs already do and don't post about it. For icee it's even more important that she brags about it on TUSCL and preach and take a higher ground over there Pl trick bitches for it. And also go as far to post that picture in her profile. That's a couple of layers of insecurity to unpack. LULZ!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO @icee you might wanna reread Tetradon's post again. You just made a bunch of nonsense arguments that had nothing to do with what he actually posted. Just my opinion only, but I don't think what he said has anything to do with you being a woman. You also might wanna read up on what making a strawman argument is. Just a thought... LULZ!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    And of course he plays the victim. Not saying _I_ want you dead, just that your mother might want a mulligan on you. Instead of trolling a strip club board, perhaps you should get out of the basement, put the blunt down, and study for your GED. People with mental handicaps can live fulfilling lives nowadays.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "This just shows how fucked up folks can become - in this world of strip clubs, dancers, and sex workers. A guy comes on this site pretending to be a pimp - and he feels superior to the PL’s who have money to pay for the enjoyment of the sex workers (from whom his living is derived). I understand there is a vicious cycle upon which Icee is dependent. He needs drugs - horny guys with money - and girls down on their luck - to perpetuate his business model. The more he can work the girls - the more drugs they will need - to keep getting deeper into the filth - and they get more indebted to him. For a guy who wants to appear liberal - he’s operating like more like a master (of indentured servants) than a decent business person." @Cashman really good stuff here. It unpacks a lot of icee's psyche. I would say that tied to this vicious cycle is a lot of guilt and low self esteem. icee always loves to play the misogyny card on others, but really she's projecting out of guilt for her own actions. Getting a junkie stripper whore addicted to drugs and then reliant upon you to sustain her habit, to the point of selling her body in order to finance it, is HIGHLY misogynistic. It's gotta make her feel really guilty about it, so as a defense mechanism she is constantly attacking others for faux reasons of misogyny themselves. Add to this she's always projecting that these junkies really want her (by "catchin' feelings") but they really just want her to support their drug habit and eventually will do or say anything to her for another fix. And it's definitely a cycle. Maybe not to all her GFE whore customers, but to some of them that get too addicted. And the cycle has happened enough that she's guilty inside because she knows she's being misogynistic to these women, over and over again, all to support her own drug dealing business. Hence all her defense mechanisms and overall TUSCL attitude created in order to hide from her guilt and low self esteem. This is all hypothetically speaking only. It's highly probable that she's just a wannabe pimp impersonator. Personally, I think she's a two-bit drug dealer and likely an ex stripper, and through the process of getting a stripper whore addicted to the drugs she deals, she gets a little side "pimp" action. But it's limited to junkie stripper whores on the low end of the stripper food chain.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So not being a geriatric right wing trick here makes someone a troll 🤣🤣🤣😂 And I have girlfriends who are strippers not strippers who are girlfriends. Now go brag about how you love your wife coz you stopped paying hookers for sex
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    So bragging about manipulating, lying to, and stealing from women makes someone a moral individual.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LOL @icee you still keep trying to deflect and create strawman arguments because you just wanna live in denial that your "GFs" are just junkie stripper whores dependant on your drugs and money so they give you GFE. Making you an ultimate TRICK BITCH. 🤣🤣🤣 It has nothing to do with you not being a geriatric or any of that nonsense. And LMAO you think I'm bragging about my wife? I just gave you facts about myself. If you wanna falsely construe it as bragging, that's on you. So keep up with your strawman arguments, trick bitch in denial. 😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Once again, icee demonstrates that she has to take moral high ground over others just to deflect that she's just a two-bit drug dealer that can only get a junkie stripper whore for some GFE by paying her drugs and money. LULZ!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "And I have girlfriends who are strippers not strippers who are girlfriends." ^ once again, notice here how icee is trying really hard to differentiate that her stripper whore (that she's paid money and drugs to) is somehow a "girlfriend" first as opposed to a stripper whore. It's really important for her to believe this in her head because she's ashamed of herself for it. Furthermore, in order for her to "pick up" on this stripper whore, she had to go to her work and pay her and promise her drugs while she's working as an actual stripper whore. It's the same thing a trick bitch does for the GFE. Only not as desperate since the trick bitch probably knows it's GFE fantasy. 😂🤣
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Thats all in your fucked up head. Not in reality. It's called mutual attraction something you lack with dancers
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Youre an obsessive sick fuck with all your troll posts
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO so says the "guy" that has to use money and drugs to get a stripper whore for GFE. 🤣🤣🤣 It's called denial and deflection something you have an abundance of. 🤪
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's called your delusions
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Youre an obsessive sick fuck with all your troll posts" ^ once again, this is another example of icee taking a high moral ground over someone else just to feel superior. Hey dumbass, this is a thread about you. I'm just posting as per the thread topic. I think it's a good subject to discuss on TUSCL. It's an example of how deep in denial a trick bitch can go.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "It's called your delusions" ^ But what's not delusional is the fact that you give money and drugs to stripper whores. And stripper whores are experts at providing GFE to tricks that come into the club while they are working. You do all of this, correct? And what part of this isn't true? LULZ!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Espousing enough leftist positions (like increasing taxes that you yourself don't pay, and gun control for women who would otherwise physically stand up to you) is enough penance for manipulating lost women.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Its a thread where you're just posting your misogynistic delusions and delusions about me. I must really be living in your head for you to be this obsessed. Guess you're a trick and your wife a hoe since you pay the bills
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Who here has never been called "attractive" by a stripper? I know I have. And by strippers I've been attracted to. I guess I'm just like icee having mutual attraction with strippers. Who isn't? 🤷
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Youre projecting your trick interactions.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Its a thread where you're just posting your misogynistic delusions and delusions about me. I must really be living in your head for you to be this obsessed." Actually you're delusional on this one. As per the OP... "Found under his photos from his original troll alias as IceyLoco. You can see he lays down the moral high ground and therefore has the authority to throw shade at every other TUSCL member. His typical MO, but of course how could we ever understand?" ^^^ FYI all my posts have been in support of the OP's intent with this thread. You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills. And FYI whenever you post in this thread, you actually prove what OP said in his first post. Too funny! 😂🤣
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Youre projecting your trick interactions." ^^^ yet another example of... ...wait for it... ... ... "You can see he lays down the moral high ground and therefore has the authority to throw shade at every other TUSCL member. His typical MO, but of course how could we ever understand?" Just my opinion only, but it's clear that this thread is living in your head. Rent free! LULZ!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ICEE with the "I know you are but what am I" defense.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Youre making shit up and obsessively posting it
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO I'm using your own posts, so did you make up those posts where you stated you should be prepared to spend money on a stripper whore? Did you make up that you give drugs to stripper whores? If I'm making this shit up, it's because you actually posted it before, dumbass. And obsessive? You're the one replying as much. Keep posting and keep demonstrating the whole point of this thread. 😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Quotes on TUSCL from IceyDodo, aka the hypocritical trick bitch... "I don't mind spending money in the club." "If I fuck a stripper...... " "I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed." "I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..." "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke." "Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue." "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on [view link] was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..." "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." "... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal." 😂😂😂 I can't make this shit up any better.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Shit taken out of context. But keep obsessing
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    And keep denying and deflecting, trick bitch. You can't even explain the context either coz it's just like an RIL trick bitch behavior. "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." 😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke." ^^^ IceyDodo's self admission of being a trick. 😂😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Going through really old threads and copying and pasting our of context shit. Repeating yourself over and over. Youre too obsessed with me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO replying over and over with the same denial and deflection. You're too self conscious and obsessed about being an RIL trick bitch.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal." ^^^ LOL in this quote she even admits her stripper whore has to put up an act. 🤣🤣🤣
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    So did you make up those posts where you stated you should be prepared to spend money on a stripper whore? Did you make up that you give drugs to stripper whores? Aren't stripper whores good at providing GFE?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    If you have such an issue with misogyny, why do you take advantage of a woman's drug addiction for your financial gain?
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    "Found under his photos from his original troll alias as IceyLoco." Little-remembered fun fact: His original troll was, in fact, Phatboy, or Phatboy Slim or something like that.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Subra yeah it was PhatBoy99. And "he" used to brag about spending way more than the average trick whale on top of getting a stripper whore hooked on drugs just so she would be "his" "girlfriend". Even back then "he" was completely obsessed about not being a trick but yet when you read "his" advice "he" spends more and invests way more time than most TUSCL PLs on stripper whore pussy.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I remember once upon a time out of nowhere Icey said something the effect of “you know damn well troll accounts on here change owners sometimes”…which was an interesting jab and makes me wonder about the tone changes with that Ice account somewhere along the way. Ah well. There are other accounts on here that I’m pretty sure are only run by one individual that have weird tone changes sometimes without even (intentionally) trolling. Cie la vie
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @nicespice yes the new 2ICEE account is her attempt to be less of a troll than her IceyLoco account which was originally PhatBoy99.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Yeah I definitely recall under his phatboy moniker that he said that he was spending 15k a month on his stripper gf. Also back then he often spoke like a street homey. He dropped that angle long ago. One word describes him, Troll!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    And let's not forget her TrapBaby female troll alias.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "So bragging about manipulating, lying to, and stealing from women makes someone a moral individual." @Tetradon icee's silence and inability to respond to this speaks volumes. She lives in utter denial that she's in any way being misogynistic to her stripper whore "girlfriends". It gives her too much guilt and low self esteem.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Fun fact: when icee or IceyDodo puts you on ignore, she's still reading your posts and sometimes she'll even take you off ignore, reply to you, and then put you back on ignore. It's kinda obsessive. 🤪
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Can we add OCD to the diagnosis of mental retardation?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    My theory is Icee weighs 125 pounds....
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    The thing is with her is that she's obsessed with her overall image and how she compares with everyone else. That's why she's always making a comparison in numerous posts. Per the OP this thread - if she can take moral high ground over someone else she does. She's always creating threads on rating a woman's looks. She's always trying to elevate herself from being a typical PL trick bitch (but yet she is one). It goes on and on with her. It's all about how she compares to everyone and everything else with her posts. She's obsessed with any posts having to do with her, so even if she ignores you, she's compelled to read your posts. She can't help it. 😂 Again it all stems from her obsession to deny her guilt and low self esteem, built on her business of taking advantage of junkie stripper whores.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^ well said.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Yeah I definitely recall under his phatboy moniker that he said that he was spending 15k a month on his stripper gf." ^^^ Yeah and then she reads on TUSCL how "geriatric tricks" are getting GFE for a lot less than this and also not having to do other things like bringing drugs to the "date". I think it eats at her since she has to work even harder for her GFE than the average PL. And then knowing that her stripper whore "GF" pussy is also getting fucked by all kinds of PLs is probably why she trolls them so much. It's resent and the only way she can lash out.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Which makes me wonder, why is he here? Obviously he likes "geriatric Nazi tricks" slapping him around like one of his whores. Maybe he realizes he's an "embryonic Commie trick" who pays in a different way? I've shown some of his posts to real street guys who said no pimp has all this time to troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I think she's here to try and feel better about herself by taking that high moral ground over PLs and trying to contrast herself from them. In the process she can pretend she's the actual pimp that she brags about. And yeah she spends a lot of time here posting which is why at best I think she's a two-bit drug dealer that caters to selling drugs to stripper whores. She would have a lot of idle time to sit around in that case. Like an RIL trick bitch, she once advised to sit and wait through an entire stripper whore's shift until it ended so that she could take her out for some after work OTC GFE. This means she has a lot of time to kill, like most two-bit drug dealers.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    It turns out she has a stripper sister. As per this thread she admits to having a sister that danced: [view link] This further supports the fact that she has issues with men that have their fun with strippers. Not only is it an issue with her competing with other men for GFE, she also has to live with knowing her sister does the same things with men as her junkie strippers do with her. 🤷
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I've been noticing that icee will like her own posts. Not every single one of them, but some of them and enough t. LMAO who does that? Answer: a self-aggrandizing attention whore with low self esteem. It's just like her needing "love" and validation from junkie stripper whores that she pays. For whatever reason she needs to be liked and wanted and she does whatever it takes to get that, even if it is fake like liking her own posts or paying for GFE from junkie stripper whores.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @san_jose_gay the problem is that icee wants the thread (and those posting to it) to view her as someone that knows junkie stripper whores better than anyone else, as a "stripper whisperer", if you will. And unfortunately this is icee's delusion, and the reality is that she's one of the most pathetic types of PLs - a trick bitch that needs BOTH drugs and money to get a junkie stripper whore to give her GFE. This isn't actually a favorable viewpoint of herself so I doubt she is proud of any thread about her in this light.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Nevertheless @san_jose_gay I just like to bump this thread coz I know icee still reads my posts and it amuses me that she's having to log off of TUSCL just to read my posts and then log back on. LMFAO why did she put me on ignore and and then continue to read my posts anyway? That shit is too funny. 😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Once again, she's trying to take a higher ground again over the dude she lost her junkie stripper whore "GF" to. Observe this thread she just started: [view link] As per her usual MO, she wants to contrast herself (as option "B") as the "better" option over "A". As usual, it's all about her being better than anyone else. That's so important to her! Clearly all due to low self esteem issues.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    [view link] [view link] In these two threads is a classic example of icee obsessing over taking the moral high ground over another TUSCLer. In both of them she takes the position that rickdugan is sickening and unethical for simply keeping an OTC offer on the table for a stripper who eventually took him up on it. LMFAO she was so obsessed about taking a high ground that she called it coercion! Wow. It's pretty clear to me now that she suffers from extreme guilt for the very same things that she accuses others of on the treatment of strippers. She is completely obsessed with finding misogyny, disrespect, and the overall mistreatment of strippers in others because she herself is doing the same thing. This is her TUSCL MO and the reason she's here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    [view link] [view link] ^^^ These two threads demonstrate icee's desperate need for attention and self-aggrandizing thoughts of herself. In both of them, she thinks she's so important to the boards that people will seek her advice as if she has something that would benefit others. If you read her replies in both of them she want to be viewed as knowledgeable and they are as if she knows more than anyone else. Again, it's all part of feeding her psychological need to appear better than everyone else, and, more importantly, to be better than the pathetic person she is in real life. 🤷
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion