Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Politics

Deort them all

bang69
bang69VIP31249

North Carolina

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Round up all snow flakes and deport them!!!!!! GO BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

This is enlightening insofar as it showed us that you don't know how to spell 'deport'.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Im all for deporting right wing snowflakes. Or just let them live off the grid in Alaska.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Go bless me.

Did I spell that right?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Achoo Go bless me

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

I for one don’t think that politics belong on a strip club forum, but this string is stupid.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I'm all in favor of letting people who can't take criticism of their political leader leaving.

Profile picture for RamPaige
RamPaige
•

"Cocaine is a helluva drug."-Rick James

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Deort all illiterates!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement