tuscl

The psychopathic problem of the white mind

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Yeah, you read the title correctly. Read on to see how sick society has become thanks to black lies matter, AOC and her nasty squad, a criminally dishonest mainstream media, and the horrifying new indoctrination of critical race theory is making this nation.

NYC shrink tells Yale audience she fantasizes about shooting White people in head

Dr. Aruna Khilanani spewed the race-hating virtual remarks at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center on April 6
By Samuel Chamberlain | New York Post

A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of "unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way."

Dr. Aruna Khilanani spewed the race-hating virtual remarks — in which she also said she’d walk away from the shooting "with a bounce in my step" and that white people "make my blood boil" and "are out of their minds and have been for a long time" — at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center on April 6.

Audio of the talk was posted on the substack online platform of former New York Times opinion writer and editor Bari Weiss on Friday, along with an interview of Khilanani conducted by writer and podcaster Katie Herzog.

A flyer promoting the talk and posted online by Weiss titled the lecture, "The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind" and included "learning objectives" such as "Set up white people’s absence of empathy towards black rage as a problem" and "Understand how white people are psychologically dependent on black rage."

Khilanani opened her remarks by telling the audience, "I’m gonna say a lot of things, and it will probably provoke a lot of responses, and I want you to just maybe observe them in yourself."

She then added "prayers up for DMX" before discussing what she described as the "intense rage and futility" people of color purportedly feel when talking to white people about racism.

"We are calm, we are giving, too giving, and then when we get angry, they use our responses as confirmation that we’re crazy or have emotional problems," Khilanani said. "It always ends that way, happens every time. Like a goddamn timer, you can count it down.

"Nothing makes me angrier than a white person who tells me not to be angry, because they have not seen real anger yet," she said — before talking about how she "systematically" cut off most of her former white friends "around five years ago.

"Nothing makes me angrier than a White person who tells me not to be angry, because they have not seen real anger yet."

— Dr. Aruna Khilanani
"I stopped watching the news," Khilanani continued. "Once I started, I couldn’t stop.

"It was also a public service," she said. "I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a f–king favor."

Later in the talk, Khilanani claimed that conversing with white people about racial issues was "useless because they are at the wrong level of conversation.

"White people are out of their minds, and they have been for a long time … White people feel that we are bullying them when we bring up race," she said.

"White people are out of their minds, and they have been for a long time … White people feel that we are bullying them when we bring up race."

— Dr. Aruna Khilanani
"They feel that we should be thanking them for all that they have done for us. They are confused, and so are we.

"We keep forgetting that directly talking about race is a waste of our breath," Khilanani continued. "We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero to accept responsibility. It ain’t gonna happen.

"They have five holes in their brain. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall."

Khilanani said that "addressing racism assumes that white people can see and process what we are talking about.

"They can’t," she said. "That’s why they sound demented. They don’t even know they have a mask on. White people think it’s their actual face. We need to get to know the mask."

The psychiatrist — who says in her profile on the Independent Doctors of New York Web site that she has "expertise in treating patients who may be curious about questions around their identity" — claimed that Yale promised her footage of the talk would be released to the public the next Monday.

placeholder
Instead, after a series of delays, it was released internally, only available to anyone with a school ID.

In recent weeks, Khilanani took to TikTok to push for video of her talk to be made public.

"Yo, white amnesia is an amazing thing," she said in her most recent posting earlier this week.

In her interview with Herzog, Khilanani also shared an e-mail she said was forwarded to her from the dean that read: "Good morning, I was surprised to see the announcement for tomorrow’s [talk].

"I imagine replacing the words ‘white mind’ with ‘Asian mind’ or ‘gay mind’ as we work towards equity and inclusion and unity. I wonder what impact this presentation will have," the dean wrote.

Khilanani responded, "When I’m breaking this down psychologically, what they’re saying on some level is like, ‘We need things to be the same. If you can say "white," we can say "Asian." ‘

"Psychologically, they’re actually making a false equivalence," she said. "What they’re doing psychologically is obliterating the difference between white and Asian, and if you obliterate the difference there’s no f–king problem here, so shut up, you’re the real racist. That’s how it functions psychologically."

Khilanani did not respond to requests for comment from The Post, nor did Yale Child Study Center Director of Medical Studies Dr. Andres Martin, who was listed as "course director" for the talk.

75 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I assume she got a standing ovation from the Yale white progressive snowflakes

She'll probably face zero repercussions but anyone that criticizes her will

Stolen elections have consequences
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I agree with what the Yale dean wrote - he made a valid point about equality and unity. Of course, her sick mind will not accept that White people are equal and not all inherently guilty.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Equality and unity are seen as "white micro aggressions" by the wokes as well as hard work and personal responsibility
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The link below shows a pic of her - she looks of Arab descent but she looks like the type of person that would fit in almost anywhere and not get a second look especially a place like NYC - I think a lot of non-black people are trying to capitalize on the woke/race gravy-train by trying to be the most woke:

https://meaww.com/psychiatrist-dr-aruna-…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Bingo. Indian Americans have the highest net income of any racial group. She wants unearned victimhood cred.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I'd fuck 'er. But I'd have to stuff a sock in her mouth first.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's kinda like how Nat Turner's rebellion offends and infuriates racists. But the slavery he rebelled against doesnt.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    People pay for this stuff. It’s amazing to me.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    As well as horrifying
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ICEE with the whataboutism. Are you intentionally this obtuse?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    And we wonder why our country is going to shit?! This professors remarks show that she is a sociopath.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    WTH is this guy talking about? So OP is saying BLM and AOC are powerful enough to brainwash society after 2-3 years lol
    Are you brainwashed yourself then.. or is it magically just every one else? Relax dude.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “White people must face the consequence of their white privilege...”

“I'm not saying that white people are better. I'm saying that being white is clearly better.

Who could even argue?”

“Now, if you're white and you don't admit that it's great, you're an asshole.”

~ Louis Székely
    ~ White Privileged stand up comedian
    ~ Born Sep 12, 1967 Washington, D.C., U.S.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Honestly I could care less if someone talks shit about whites on an individual level. I consider that free speech. I care about the fact whites are having demographic genocide comitted against them on a worldwide basis and having their history lied about and erased. That is coming from the highest levels of the global conspiracy, most of whom are white themselves.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Obviously blacks in America have failed for one reason and one reason only: Racism. Its proven day in and day out when you compare the success of black people in America against their resounding success everywhere else on earth .....hmmm .... wait just one gosh darned second ........ Typical hate speech from a community that fails because of themselves....
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    Ban all snow flakes.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    AOC is my future GF!

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Heard on the radio a little while ago she's of Iranian descent - me thinks she's just trying to milk the "woe is me with all these racists around" card
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    There have been several instances where conservatives would lash out (justifiably) when liberal partisan media would focus on one right-wing crackpot and make it look like that one lunatic represented the entire conservative population. But when it's conservative media focusing on a single nutball liberal and making it look like that person represents all left-leaning thought ... well, that's just fine.

The confirmation bias is strong in this thread.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    AOC is front and center in the liberal media and is considered by them to be the future. She gets the grief because she is out front and center and not for any other reason.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The problem is that the US is led by dinosaurs completely out of touch with reality. And their supporters are kicking and screaming as younger people want politicians they can relate to and want the US to be like the first world nations. The red scare and warmongering and right wing bs aren't relevant to our lives. We realize they're what turned the country into a shithole
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    @Skibum wrote: "AOC is front and center in the liberal media and is considered by them to be the future. "

I don't have any hardcore data to prove this, but what @Ski wrote is almost certainly ass-backward. She's only 29 and doesn't wield much power, yet she gets nonstop media coverage and unrelenting criticism on Fox News. The conservative media is obsessed with AOC.

Why? Simply because whites fear losing their preferred status as decision-makers in American politics as America becomes white-minority by about 2045. @Skibum could be the poster child for white Americans who fear the country being overrun by brown and black decision-makers.

@Ishmael wrote: "But when it's conservative media focusing on a single nutball liberal and making it look like that person represents all left-leaning thought ... well, that's just fine."

@random, Joe Manchin was right, that AOC is primarily a Twitter phenomenon. However, that's how you get attention. She's young, attractive, and says attention-grabbing and often asinine things. Ergo, very convenient target.

No one else on the left edge has that combo. Omar and Tlaib are screechy and even more inflammatory, Sanders is the aged-out revolutionary.

PS- White or white appearing people don't spend time obsessing over race. Booker T. Washington was right, racial grievances are very profitable to some.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    White privilege shields them from having to be concerned about race
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Then you agree that white people aren't obsessed with oppressing black and brown people. Super.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    “… But when it's conservative media focusing on a single netball liberal and making it look like that person represents all left-leaning thought ... well, that's just fine …”

Both sides are gonna criticize each other; that’s always been politics – what is different in the last year is the left being able to say anything they want like calling every white person a racist “w/ no redemption possible” other than admitting-it and asking for forgiveness – the left has gone beyond criticism of the right towards trying to completely eliminate the right by any means possible such as calling Trump supporters white-supremacists for being Trump-supporters, calling voter-integrity laws “Jim Crow laws” (even though Democrat states have more stringent laws in many cases); to people losing their jobs if they dare disagree w/ the woke-position or even question the woke-left’s agenda, to pressuring social-media to de-platform/censure anyone disagreeing w/ the woke-left; to pressuring big-business to go woke; to calling Antifa and BLM rioters that have caused billions of dollars in damages and have attacked police and citizens, calling them “protesters” while going after Trump supporters w/ everything they have that dare get out of line; and so-on and so-on.

It’s not about a single whack-job; it’s about the unequal use of force the left has unleashed on the right including often taking away the first amendment right of many on the right by the use of social-media de-platforming/censuring and every other method they can think off - someone on the right saying 1/10th was this whack-job said, the left would have gone after them to destroy them vs merely pointing out the nutjob they are.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tetradon preserving white privilege is oppressive to non whites
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    White privilege is a racist term. Hard work is the key. Lazy communities fail.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    The real issue is this person is an MD - and therefore she’s taken the Hippocratic oath. If she’s advocating killing others - she’s violating her oath - and she should lose her license and no longer be allowed to practice medicine.

Her politics aside - she’s making a huge mistake in her public speaking as she wanted to appear controversial.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The twat in the article is a perfect representative of her community; and all are enemies of real Americans.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "I’m gonna say a lot of things, and it will probably provoke a lot of responses, and I want you to just maybe observe them in yourself."

She talks like an internet edgelord (https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/edgel….) It isn't that she _says_ something stupid or insane, it's your reaction to it that's the problem!

This is a terroristic threat and should be investigated as such.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    No investigation needed - just fuck her with a condom soaked in crazy glue - when u pull out; it won't.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yall are poster boys for why aoc and.people like her get elected.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    That someone with the intelligence and drive necessary to obtain a medical degree, would later say such universally reprehensible things and believe it to be virtue signalling and worth sharing, is simply incomprehensible. Doctor, heal thyself.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Really Icee? We are why she gets elected and not because she represents a bunch of thieving illegal scumbags; welfare queens and criminals? I would love to see her actually work at a job, instead of working to make this country become a shithole country, like the places where her virus constituents came from. Only the biggest scum and filth support Aoc.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Your mindset is the biggest threat to this nation
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    This is a nation of workers, not illegals and welfare leeches. Her district has the highest unemployment; welfare recipient and illegals in the state. Time to end all immigration, except for those with job skills and assets.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    She'll be my GF.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/the-new-y…

But only for a few years, then I'll have to pull back because she'll be positioning herself for a POTUS run.

SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^He’s back!! With limited internet access I assume.

She’ll run only as a publicity stunt, however she will fail in areas that Trump succeeded.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ Trump really tapped into the masses and got in their heads. AOC will not create that large of a base to appeal to, as her district is her base. Voter fraud will need to be expanded for her to have a chance.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Id vote for her
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Exactly
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Wokeness shares many parallels to cults.

Original sin (being born white, or white-adjacent such as Asian until recently, and therefore complicit)
    A means of moral superiority and progressive indoctrination (pun intended)
    Emotional shakedowns (e.g. "white fragility," you're racist despite not having done anything racist)
    Prophets and sacred texts not to be questioned (DiAngelo, Kendi, Hannah-Jones)
    Reprogramming to completely dehumanize outsiders (see the original post)
    Conversion experience (denouncing "white privilege" and becoming an "ally")
    Iconoclasm (erasure of the symbols of the past, organized religion i.e. competition, the nuclear family)
    Punishment of heretics even worse than nonbelievers
    Need to disassociate from non-believers, except when proselytizing

I predict at least 2 people who reply to this will make my point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Wokeness *is* like a cult - they demand 100% compliance/obedience - anything less you are an enemy to be dealt with and done away with - no questions nor differing opinions allowed else their nutjob-ideology comes crashing down - they can only exist thru force and intimidation - not that different from a totalitarian or communist regime where outside ideas are not allowed to be shared nor allowed in
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Changing demographics in this country say those who believe AOC is a local aberration are going to have a very unpleasant surprise....She's just another reason to enjoy being older.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Right wing dinosaurism is a cult
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ What an intelligent, well researched argument. Get me my checkbook, I'm giving AOC the individual maximum.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nah save your money for hookers since you can't get pussy
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And when called to provide facts, you change topics.

Hint, when your IQ reaches 75, sell.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    AOC is one of the most interesting new members of the US House. She had a big influence right off, just sending a message that not everyone goes along with Trump.

And she is also a Stripper Grade Hottie!

SJG
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Skibum609 said, "This is a nation of workers, not illegals and welfare leeches. Her district has the highest unemployment; welfare recipient and illegals in the state. Time to end all immigration, except for those with job skills and assets."

The correct way to say that is, "This is a nation of gen x and millennial workers, and boomer leaches that expect their entitlements like socialist security that the workers are expected to pay for. Time to end all boomer entitlements, except for those with job skills and assets that pull their weight in society."
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Boomer's earned what they have unlike the young leeches posting here. Jealousy from the young is expected, yet still pathetic. When the boomers die off there will be no one left to take guardianship of the future criminals the lazy useless young keep raising.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    This is a nation of those who carry the water, and those who drink the water. All the workers should be able to individually select what amount of their deductions should be set aside for their retirement and social security; $0 is not an option and you will not receive more than what you contribute. Illegals and other leeches should be given a choice between exile to an island without escape, or assignment to a dormitory of labor and learning where they can be taught language, skills, and American values so they can be released as viable temporary residents while working towards permanent residency (and very rarely citizenship). Those who fail after their release or otherwise refuse to become contributing members of society will be exiledbto the aformentioned island.

Sure, it's harsh, but it is more cogent than what snowflake cowboy argues. It is also the only certain way to end this invasion of illegal aliens and chain migration.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    The height of crime was the 1970s to the 1980s under the boomers. Millennils and Gen z have reduced violent crime in society. Gen x will get it done more efficiently than boomers ever did. Example Vietnam vs Desert Storm. All of the pussy boomers got their asses kicked over a period of years and Gen x kicked ass and took names in a matter of months. They only reason Sadam Hussein lived longer is Gen X was called off...
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    @ gammanu, boomers "borrowed" the money out of social security to do other things with it so there is no money left. Now that your generation squandered your retirement, you think that younger generations should work and pay in to support your mis management. Hahaha! Cut off socialist security and let the boomers figure their own shit out.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Vietnam- Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, and Carter. Three dems at the beginning, middle, and failed withdrawal.

Desert Storm: Bush 41. Boomers as senior officers and early gen x as boots and grunts. No snowflakes or millenials in sight. You failed at your point and bolstered skibum. The only reason Saddam lived is because he was not the mission, the liberation of Kuwait and dehradation of Iraq's
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    ^ point is, boomers couldn't put in the work. Gen ex had to do the work. Yet boomers act like everyone else is lazy.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    ...offensive capability was the intended and accomplished mission. Look out, your ignorance is showing.

BTW, I am gen x, so your assumptions further underscore your ignorance and undercut your argument. The difference is that I am an educated and highly intelligent gen x'er who considers all the facts, mines additional data, and analyzes it all to avoind the kind factually false statements and fuzzy logic tbat you use multiple times daily. You mightwantto try that sometime, although I doubt you are capable of it yourself. You seem happiet blaming other forbyour personal failings and misery.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    The silent generation raised a lot of Gen X with good work ethic. Many millennials were raised by boomers. Whose fault is it if mellinnials are lazy???
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Gammanu is triggered and that is the point...
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    LOL, still pointing fingers and blaming others, nor can he even use "triggered" in the proper context. What a loser.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Some of you are completely out of touch with reality.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    To Gen Ex, getting up in the morning and going to work at your first job ever, at age 27, is a big deal. By then Boomers had 17 years of work in. Boomers were tougher and when we fought, people died. When the next two pansy generations came in they jacked off and swore at each other on icq and the internet. Made them as tough as feeble men can ever be. They brought us E-sports lmao. Fucking gaming and e-spots. Toughest fucks on eart compared to a 9 year old girl. Desert Storm was the epitome of millennial toughness. band together; attack a weaker foe; almost win; quit; go home; suffer from pstd and whine 24/7. Great victory. Proud as hell ....Cowboy meant "trigger"; the horse. He is the reincarnation of Rex Trailer.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Skibum so murder and child labor make you better?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^duh, I am a progressive, duh. Murder? I am not big city progressive. 3 murders in my town in the last 164 years, making it sort of like tonight in Chicago from 11:30 p.m. to 11:50.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You said killing people in wars aka state sanctioned murder and working as a child aka child labor made your generation better
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Self-defense is not murder. War is not murder. Child labor is forced labor, not voluntarily earning your keep. Wow are you fucking stupid. I worked because I wanted I earned, not handouts. Relying on our own efforts made us so fucking superior to people like you, we really need to invent a new word to describe the gulf. Leeches ruin society.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A war of aggression isn't self defense.

Child labor is labor done by children.

Youre a skibum dodo lulz
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Lmao! Look at skibum go while I go to work my ass off for 12+ hours 🤣 you are a feeble old man who can't tell the difference between a millennial and a gen x 🤣🤣🤣 And you talk about when you fought people died? You are proving your generation was a violent one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    AOC and her district are inspiring!

https://www.thecut.com/2020/11/alexandri…

SJG
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Millennial and gen ex differences, you mean like cicada and cockroach differences? I am sorry you make in 12 hours, what I make in 2. We as in generational stupid; no wonder you have to work 100 hours a week cowboy, (in the John Travolta way). We were honest violent. Fist fight face to face, not drive by like democrats, or attack them when sleeping like you...
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Hey look, there are poor people everywhere. Most of the time they do get herded into particular areas. But I don't think the Bronx is that much different from the rest of NYC.

Each boom and bust cycle makes the rich richer and the poor poorer.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^^^ An article about her heels. Yeah, nothing qualifies one for higher office like that.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Tetra, what do expect from the clueless trolling sanjosecreep? His head is still spinning because he's free to pursue the hat dancing clubs and bathhouses with his twin again. LMAO!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion