tuscl

Time to pick your favorite

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
TOP 20 MOST EXPENSIVE CARS ON THE MARKET 2021~2022:

https://youtu.be/y1pULRlvUVw

9 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Who the hell are these guys that will spend $8.9mm on a car ? Sure it's got 1400 hp. When are you going to use all of those ?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Better question is who are these guys that can afford these vehicles and actually contort themselves to fit inside of them.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    For an explanation, I recommend Thorsten Veblen's Theory of the Leisure Class. It’s all about conspicuous consumption. The more expensive and impractical, the better.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Cars are STUPID expensive right now. I usually buy a nice used one 1-3 years old “lightly used” right now everything I was looking at before COVID is now an average of $10k more than it was a year ago. It’s supposed to go the other way!

Screw it I’ll just wait another year, my personal cars only get driven about 4-6,000 miles a year anyway.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    My Mustang:
    2018 Ford Mustang GT
    BASE PRICE $36,090
    LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT 188.5 x 75.4 x 54.3 in
    0-60 MPH 3.9 sec
    QUARTER MILE 12.1 sec @ 118.8 mph

So for a couple of million more I can get a car that is .4 seconds faster?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @shailynn
    According to Kelly Blue Book the car I brought last summer is worth 7-9 thousand dollars than I paid for it,
    yes it’s been a crazy time to try to buy a car, like everything else, real estate, groceries, furniture etc. right now it’s a sellers market
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    No offense to car enthusiasts - but those cars cater to a tiny portion of the population. Those very rich guys - with tiny penis issues - who need to compensate with super high performance cars.

I think Mamisan has a better and more satisfying offer!

I agree - car prices have jumped in the past year. It’s crazy! I think - if anyone traveled this past year - they likely were interested in a driving trip rather than flying. That has likely made cars more valuable. I made an appointment for service for my older daughters car the other day - and I got a call from the dealership asking if I wanted to talk about getting out of my lease and into something new - while I was in. I laughed.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    The engineering that goes into those cars is amazing, but none of them appeal to me.

At some point, I'd love to restore a mid 1940s truck, like a Power Wagon.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I read an article recently that stated that 40% of the cost of new vehicles is related to electrical systems and manufactures have had to cut down on production due to a shortages of micro chips that are mostly imported from Taiwan. Do you want to give up your bells and whistles?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion