tuscl

In solidarity with Lori Lightfoot, I will no longer sleeping with white chicks

Only WOC now.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/…

So Meghan Fox, Jessica Biel, Marissa Tomei can go fuck themselves now. Have at it. It’s genius. Fight racism, with more racism that way maybe a black women can one day become the mayor of Chicago...hold on wait a second

6 comments

• sinclair
    3 years ago
    The hypocrisy is Lightfoot is married to a white woman. Perhaps she should no longer eat white pussy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    This is how fucked-up this country is becoming b/c of the leftists - the worst part is not what this fucked-up racist bitch is doing, is that she's not getting called-out for it by hardly anyone and many of the pussy-white-progressives even say it's a good thing she's doing; SMFH

Add to that the recent attacks on the Jews in LA and NYC and hardly anyone calling it out and this is becoming beyond fucked-up and is as we are heading for something ugly in this country that hardly anyone thought would happen - the attacks on the Jews, and worst yet hardly anyone coming to defend them, is reminiscent of 1930s Germany.

Nothing good is gonna come out of all of this - if the Republicans are unable to gain at least some power back (read overcome election fraud); the fucking left is pushing this country into a potential civil-war.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I like persian and Mexican bitches
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    She only sings a modified version of the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald called the Wreck of Chicago.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    So there’s more white whores for me when I come to Chicago? I’m ok with that...

Oh wait! Those white whores are dykes? That’s gonna hurt!
  • LapHunt
    3 years ago
    The fact she's able to get away with it truly is the most disgusting part.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion