tuscl

Your Friends Mom at The Club...

crazyjoe
Colorado
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 6:41 PM
I generally club alone, however, I do go with one of my buddies sometimes. I have written stories about him before on here. Recently I went to a club with him that he had not been to. We were sitting along the wall and a dancer walked up to me that I had met before and starts a conversation while another dancer walks up and sits with him. They seem to hit it off and both have a similar 12 year old boy type sense of humor. He ends up going back for dances. When he comes back from his dances he is all excited about how well it went. He is talking about how great of an ass she has and how hot she is and... on... and on... and... Anyway, I take a closer look at her when she is walking around the room after he is going on about her and realize that she looks a lot like his mom did 20 years ago! Ooooh fuck! Should I tell him he just got dances from hos mom?

7 comments

• Studme53
    3 years ago
    Not where I thought that story was going...
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    So he had a hit mom? Crazyjoe saying someone has a 12 year old sense of humor - never thought I’d hear that either! Lol #morecrazyjoestories
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Yes
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    No, don't tell him. But next time, think of something only his mother would say and covertly tell her to use the phrase while she's grinding on him.
  • GeordieBoy
    3 years ago
    Sex addicts have mommy issues.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Bribe the DJ however much needed to play if/when back he gets dances with her again. 😁 [view link]
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Shit Joe!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion