tuscl

Cali SC recommendations

Gonna be going out for the first time in a year. Looking to run down to the OC for some clubs. Might do COI, though I’ve never been to clubs out that way.

Any to recommend, I looked at some reviews and so far only Imperial seems to be a good spot to hit.

7 comments

• DeclineToState
    3 years ago
    Recent thread on same topic (clubs in OC, Calif) is here: https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7547…
  • jmorrock56
    3 years ago
    Thank you I’ll read up and make my choice for tonight
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    As far as the COI is concerned, the roll calls for Synn and Paradise look weak.

Last weekend my friends and I went to COI and thought Paradise's roll call was OK, so we went but they are charging $25 for entrance and are requiring a drink purchase per hour (this is nude club, so no alcohol just overpriced water and soda).

So that is $35 just to enter and $10 each hour, it might take at least an hour for all dancers to perform on stage, thanks, no thanks.

The roll call for Synn showed 10 dancers, for a Saturday night that is a very low number, so we passed on Synn.

We ended up going to Bliss, where the fee was $20 with no drink purchase, it was fun but be warned the quality of dancers at Bliss is low, there were only three dancers worth the time.

Happy Mongering 2021.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Why don’t you just make it to the Happiest Palace on Earth

Tijuana
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    The Happiest Place on Earth

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401

:D
    3 years ago
    Only someone who hasn’t been to Thailand, Columbia, Brazil or Germany would call it HPOE.
  • Garfield84
    3 years ago
    @623 I guess that would be me. I was suppose to make my way to Colombia next month, but the protests kind of spoiled that. The FKKs in Germany are not open yet. I doubt I would enjoy Thailand that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion