tuscl

Atlanta

creepy_perv
North Carolina
Thursday, May 13, 2021 4:07 PM
I’m heading into Atlanta this afternoon. Where is the best club to find the most follies like experience?

3 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    “creepy_perv” in North Carolina - I wonder if either Juice or Johnsmith69 lost their account password and had to create a new one?
  • Dirtydancing22
    3 years ago
    Club platinum, diamonds , or vivide . Platinum is most popular but vivide is a nicer club
  • Garfield84
    3 years ago
    Hard to say. I haven’t been to platinum since the gold spa across the street got shot up. But I would say platinum. Diamonds dayshift is weak and you got to pay to park. Vivide follies dayshift is just a waste of time. I gave them chance after chance & just gave up. Blaze dayshift is pretty good, high mileage . Free before 7 (free before 6 on Friday) , high mileage, all black girl club. That’s my go to after work. Affordable VIP, but more & more girls are refusing VIP room. But everyone has a price. Pinups is really good on Friday & Saturday night. Cover is $25. But $5. Oh they will charge you a grip to park too. Wax is hood but mileage is high behind that mirror. (Wink). Those Cubans from south Florida are very blunt. I haven’t really been messing with too many SCs in Atlanta. The scene is dying. As you can tell by my reviews, I just go to regular free lounges and save my money for excursions to TJ. After you get a taste of that. How can I fuck with these watered down Atlanta SCs?? They’re not even as good as they were 5 years ago much less 10 or 15.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion