tuscl

Spending too much time around strippers?

I mean all I do in my off time is hang out with strippers and I think it's beginning to affect my psyche. I'm starting to even speak strippereese. I've lately been noticing some troubling signs...

-I was at the club the other night and instead of ordering the usual Heineken, I got a tequila sunrise and demanded I get one of those little umbrella's in there. I wanted a pink umbrella to match my shirt but all they had was a blue one so I got kind of sassy and started waving my finger around with my other hand on my hips.

-Last night I turned off the Met game and turned on 90 day fiancé to see what that bitch Paola was up to.

-When I go to the strip club now, I get really into the club drama. I mean really fucking into it. I'm all about it now. Any time I get the lowdown on who the DJ is fucking behind the manager's back I let out a big OH. MY. GOD.

-I had a job interview last week that I just casually showed up 4 hours late for like it was nothing. That's not like me at all.

-And this was the last straw, but today I went to the strip club not to fuck like I normally would. In all honesty I went to see if Daisy thought my ass looked fat in these new jeans. This incident got me very concerned and I think I may need to take a little break here.

14 comments

• grand1511
    3 years ago
    I would not worry about it unless you have continual cravings to go to Olive Garden.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That doesn't sound like the strippers I know lulz
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Mud! Mud! Mud!
  • kilgoretrout12
    3 years ago
    -I had a job interview last week that I just casually showed up 4 hours late for like it was nothing. That's not like me at all.

Classic
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    It's ok until you start using the stripper hand shake.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Muddy you deserve a like for that post so here's my like! Lol
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    the nerve. you pussy!
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I buy nachos and a Red Bull at the gas station and pay with one-dollar bills.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I’ve also foregone my wallet in favor of my underwear waistband. Works just as well for me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    But is your phone screen cracked?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m wondering if you showed up 4 hours late to your interview and gave the interviewer a stripper handshake?

If you did - you might be the PL of the Month for May 2021.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I walked out of the office at 2 PM today because I had made all I needed to make my car payment. My cable bill is due Monday so I guess I have to work Sunday.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    Anyone that send me a text has to wait at least 2 days to get a response back.
  • dirtyburt
    3 years ago
    A now I bet you are having issues with your vehicle. How much did you say you need for the repair???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion