tuscl

Dajavue buying up Greenville SC Clubs

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, May 10, 2021 1:19 PM
Yep its confirmed the owner of buck's( old PP) just bought out Trophy Im confused if this is a death blow or not. According to past comments from our own legendary shadow the Dajavue ownership is terrible. I did some research online and their is 12 cases against this ownership for various issues like alcohol license, narcotics and prostitution but none of the cases seem to ever stick. They added a limo ride to trophy. I visited bucks and lighting is much darker these days with a strong weed smell in the air. Not sure what to make of all the bouncers wearing bullet proof vest and caring guns ? Feels shady as fuck Any insight ? Im going to investigate more and see what all changes in the next few months

9 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Is the spell check feature broken on your phone? Juices investigative report: Do they have chackin fangers - check Do they have bbq sauce - check Do they have Mountain Dew on the gun behind the bar - no, will have to speak to management about this issue Do they have tiggle bitties - check Do they have a bathroom troll I can make fun of - check On a serious note Deja gets a bad rap but I’ve been to a few decent ones around the country.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I think I read somewhere else Bucks buying out somewhere else as well? I don’t mind the Vu chain and have liked the Vu clubs I’ve worked at. (And I don’t get the comments that they are super low mileage because the locations I’ve been at were not) But it seems like on the west coast especially they don’t have the best rep so a monopoly is probably problematic 😅
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    So your telling me Greenville SC might become an extras hot spot
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    If so im blessed
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Lol I wouldn’t hold my breath but that would be awesome if that happened.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Is this affiliated w/ the Buck's clubs in TX or totally separate? I hate when clubs have the same/similar names but are totally unaffiliated! confuses me.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Bouncers carrying guns? What kinda ghetto clubs are these LOL. ALthough the metal detector at the door seems to get more and more common at least ime and for good reason. Customers and strippers/staff be crazy honestly.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Yep, Texas Bucks. And also under Vu. I think I read somebody from Michigan claiming a Vu was changing their branding to a Bucks. Idk why, but I guess they have their reasons for it? [view link] [view link]
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    God if the Texas Buck's model is spreading out I might as well quit stripping. Fuck the way they do things. Yuck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion