tuscl

RTM Return To Mongering

Finally all vaxed up and starting to travel again. Planning to be in Phoenix for a few days in mid June Sat thru Wednesday. I had awesome VIP in Sugar44 pre COVID. What places are back to top notch VIP now in Phoenix? Any OTC luck lately anywhere?

5 comments

• Jacks4thson
    3 years ago
    Jeezuz - glad I could make your day. What witty comments!!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Jack ... The Front Room is the public forum that is viewable by anyone and indexed by Google. Discussions that get into the granular level of detail you're requesting really don't happen here. You would *possibly* have better luck posting in the "Verified" or "VIP" forums, but really the best route is to search the reviews of the clubs that interest you (via having a VIP membership status).

If you don't have VIP access, then the expectation is that you either submit a good review that will earn you VIP access, or pay for VIP access. If you're not willing to do either of those things, then the expectation is that you go to the club and figure it out on your own.
  • Jacks4thson
    3 years ago
    Great info Ishmael - I am on “other” sites but not as familiar with this one as perhaps I should be. TY
  • Jacks4thson
    3 years ago
    So you’re not Jewish?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If you are looking for VIP info, you should get a VIP account. You’ve been a member here for over a year, and you’ve already posted a review, so you know how it works.

Don’t ask for details in public discussion forums.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion