Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What are your honest thoughts on the super straight movement?

Beat100

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey guys, This movement has started online and anyone who supports it gets banned from mainstrem platforms.

I was wondering what your thoughts on it.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

It would help if you would define the super straight movement, since I have never heard of it. This sounds like a troll post.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Never had any thoughts, yawn Time to take a nap

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I’m so straight I only watch lesbian porn. I don’t want to see any wieners! Lol

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Why would anyone care about the opinion of others? Believe what you want; it used to be a free country.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Im all for banning incel hate movements

Profile picture for Dougsterr
Dougsterr
•

Super stupid. Next!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Hmmm.... I have no interest in any guys whatsoever. But does liking to see two girls go at each other disqualify me from the group ? Then maybe I don't belong.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

If someone liked watching a chick in a Nazi uniform with a strap-on bang another chick in the ass would they be disqualified ? Asking for a friend.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement