tuscl

The effect of not masturbating on strip clubbing.

Monday, May 3, 2021 3:30 PM
Not too long ago I used to masturbate everyday and multiple times a day and I think it takes the joy out of sexual activities. If you look at the science you are basically overloading your dopamine receptors which causes them to recede and become less sensitive to dopamine (the pleasure chemical). Since I have been masturbating less I enjoy sexual activities a lot more. It is a lot easier to come but the "foreplay" is a lot more enjoyable. The sexual energy feels like electricity running through your body. You also have no problems getting it up when it comes time.

15 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I agree. I stopped masturbating and just have sex whenever. I feel better in every way possible. Sex feels better. I have more energy. Feel more focused
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Masturbating before the club is like eating before you go to a restaurant
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    You should avoid masturbating 2 to 3 days before a club visit so you're primed-and-ready - masturbate to tie you over if your club visit is more than 2 or 3 days out - and def masturbate after a club visit if u didn't get to bust-a-nut in the club so you can release all that pressure
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Unless I lose my arms I going to always rub one out. Yes you can rub one out too often, if you do it too often I do agree most men will not be able to perform up to par when they’re in a sexual situation. If I have an “encounter” planned I like to abstain for at least 5 days before the event. Sometimes up to 2 weeks but that’s rare. Makes sex so much better. If I rub one out the day before a sexual encounter I’m not even that interested so it’s definitely counterintuitive for me. I once knew a cam model who masterbated so much she lost the ability to have orgasms during sex or oral sex. It was a sad turn off events. She was orgasming up to 10 times a day on cam. I don't even know how that’s possible day after day but it did require the use of a lot of toys to achieve that daily quota.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Papi ... I think that this is both age and experience dependent. Some guys (particularly younger) will nut if the see a nipple. I know that dancers appreciate the time and profit efficiency of a two-pump chump, but having a short fuse from the customer perspective isn't great. Those guys can probably have a better time if they open the pressure-release valve closer to a club visit.
  • Banner344
    3 years ago
    Yup
    3 years ago
    Haven't any of you seen There's something about Mary?
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I agree with you in principle, but Doctors Nikki Benz and Breanna Banks convinced me otherwise
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I enjoy many different forms of sexual gratification. But when I go on a mongering trip where I"m going to be very active for a few days, I will No FAP for several days leading up to that trip. If I go to either TJ or Miami, I won't touch myself for about 4 days.. Then I"m ready for multiple sessions during the trip.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    I abstain for at least 3 days, if I am heading to a high extras city. Some of the best times have occurred when I take a few visits in the afternoon to get a few lap dances to get the juices flowing, but for whatever reason don't click for heavy extras. Then after taking a late dinner, head back out for a late evening visit primed and horny and find the perfect extras dancers. One of my favorite dancers in Detroit the last few years always says "Damn, you been saving that all up for me?" the first time I get a dance from her after several months.
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    If you eat before going out to a restaurant, you don't spend as much money at the restaurant and will only eat the good stuff rather than fill up on breadsticks.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I abstain usually 5 days before a club visit because when I get my BBBJCIM I like to really give her a mouthful.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think its good to hold off a bit before a planned club trip. It makes the experience much more fulfilling. I know some dancers don't like getting it in the face or in their hair - so it's important to adjust my aim! Lol!
  • Salty.Nutz
    3 years ago
    Im actually an expert. I stopped masturbating, close to 7 years. before when i use to masturbate i never had an LDK. i discoverd LDKs once i stopped jerking off
  • lapdanceking82
    3 years ago
    I just need 24 hours without a nut and I'm good to go clubbing
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion