Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I never heard of Paige Spiranac

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

But now that I have and in spite of her being a squealer fan i think I"m in love and I might even start golfing.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Damn damn damn.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Outstanding

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Not bad. Why does she play a boring sport like golf?

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

She may be the only person since Happy Gilmore to make golf interesting.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

As a diehard Steeler and Wolverine fan, I have zero reservation in agreeing with your assessment of Ms. Spiranac's charms!

Profile picture for DesertScab
DesertScab
•

You tell em scrubbie!

She’s got one of those yucky vaginas!

Profile picture for DesertScab
DesertScab
•

Agreed my flaming friend!

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Paige nude leak and yes it was confirmed real:

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Also posted in the photos..

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Paige is hotter than I thought

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement