tuscl

Biden's America

misterorange
FUCK Joe Biden
Thursday, April 29, 2021 3:12 AM
[view link] Only in Biden's administration would you have an old bag with purple hair invited to a (limited attendance) Presidential address on Capitol Hill. Ringling Brothers doesn't have elephants anymore, but Congress has purple haired clowns. Go figure.

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I'm surprised it didn't end with trannys twerking at the capitol (to emphasize his his agenda)
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    It could only be topped off by having desertscrub in attendance and he getting a shout-out from Biden and scrub all of a sudden going berserk into one of his nonsensical rants
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ do you hit the bottle every night? Seems so!
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Poor Juice....
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    "Only in Biden's administration would you have an old bag with purple hair..." __________________________ Speaking of old bags and hairstyles, our previous geriatric president had scalp-reduction surgery and repulsive cotton-candy hair that looked something like a dead gerbil stapled to his forehead. [view link]
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Which causes you more distress? That she is older than some? That she has hair different than yours? Or that she's a female? Just curious. Not really.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I agree with Ted Cruz on last night That was so boring, meaningless, and fantastical that I was out like a light.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Ted Cruz was dreaming of Cancun We should send him there permanently it would make Texas a better state.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    They don't call biden sleepy joe for nothing, Cruz can vouch for that! I didn't watch it, I wasn't ready to snooze that early.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    You would've had to pay me $5K to get me to watch that POS
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ and I likely could not stand making it to the end
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "Ratings For Biden’s Address To Congress Are In, And They’re Horrendous" President Joe Biden’s ratings for his first address to a joint session of Congress are stunningly low. The 78-year-old drew a dismal 22.6 million viewers across seven major networks, according to a report from Deadline, citing networks’ “near final” numbers. The outlet emphasized that the low ratings come out to a 47% drop relative to former President Donald Trump’s first joint session address: Joe Biden’s first address to a joint session of Congress drew 22.6 million viewers across seven major networks. That’s a drop of 47% from 43 million or so who tuned in to Donald Trump’s first speech to a joint session, on February. 28, 2017, across those seven networks. [view link]
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I wasn't going to waste my time watching that propaganda.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Biden isn't a washed up reality TV personality appeasing right wing extremists
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Of course Ringaling Brothers don’t have elephants any more all the elephants moved to Mar-A-Lago with the rest of the circus, Have you seen the piles of shit they left behind
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Wah, wah, wah: Trump did it too: The cry of the feeble known as progressives. Nice to see you assholes admit that progressives are just like Trump. In order to be a Democrat you have to be fucked up, or from a big city, which is even more fucked up. Imagine being a "man" who is progressive lol. Whine more about Trump you dipshits sucking chinese cock.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ what an angry loser wow
  • kelceypatrick
    3 years ago
    Thinking TV ratings are a measure of success for a President says a lot about someone's understanding of politics
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion