Oasis Goodtime Emporium
6363 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Atlanta, GA 30360

Oasis Dancer

Wednesday, April 28, 2021 7:12 PM
I had a striking little blonde named GiGi dance for me. Decent dances, but this girl is a borderline 9/10. Very blonde. very thin and fit, small boobs and ass. Anyone have any experience with her in VIP?

15 comments

There was a dancer a few years ago at Follies named Gigi that fits that description. Find out if she raises hedgehogs or has raised them. If it is the same dancer she will probably deliver in VIP.
shadowcat
3 years ago
Posted a picture. This girl is pretty young.
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
She’s not the same dancer as the Gigi from Follies.
doctorevil
3 years ago
Dancer photo approved by Shailynn.
shailynn
3 years ago
I talked to her and got dances from her a week or so ago. She’s not nearly as young as she looks, but she’s incredibly good looking for her age. In fact, she’s incredibly good looking regardless of age.
doctorevil
3 years ago
...Any consent for this photo to be posted? Tried to reverse image search and didn’t find any Instagram posts or anything. Has this person even, at minimum, publicly outed herself as a dancer ever?
nicespice
3 years ago
I took it down
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
^ Thank you.
nicespice
3 years ago
WTF her photo’s on a billboard off of 285 for Oasis
shailynn
3 years ago
I think she is on their Instagram, too, but not 100% sure it's the same girl.
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
This post took a strange turn lol.....
Capt Obvious
3 years ago
She is also on three billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri.
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
^ someone both impersonating and harassing the harasser! What goes around comes around.
travlin_carolina_guy
3 years ago
Went back Thursday afternoon looking for GiGi to explore VIP. Instead need to make a ROB alert. Found a "first day" dancer named Katie. (Later found out first day at Oasis-- danced for many years out west). Light brown hair, medium build (not thin but a tiny bit curvy) Said we would do "everything covered in VIP". Once we got there "Oh no I don't do that in the club. We have to get a hotel for that!" Turns out "everything" was about 2 minutes of halfhearted CHJ. I cut it short after 15 minutes.
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
^ wow - big time ROB
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion