Oasis Goodtime Emporium
6363 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Atlanta, GA 30360

Dancers will find a way

Sunday, July 11, 2021 5:12 AM
Experienced a new technique for Oasis dancers to hid giving mileage. Many dancers wear the thin wraps or robes as part of their costume. I was seated at the bar where only the bartender could really se what was going on and she does not care. Had two different dancers take off their wraps, strip naked and then put the wrap back on. They faced me and held the wrap open. No one could see me touching whatever I wanted to touch. The first girl told me it was nobody's business what she let me play with. The first girl was a very thin, flat chested older blonde that was vague about VIP so I passed after a few dances. I did not catch her name. The second girl was a short girls with brown hair and lots of tattoos. I can't remember her name (getting old). When I asked her what her VIP was like, she pointed to a 4 letter word in one of her tattoos that told me all I needed to know. But just then a whale came in and she said she had to go sit with him. Talk about blue balls.

7 comments

Many years ago at Oasis I ram into an Old Follies favorite. In fact I did a 3some VIP with her and her best friend on my 70th birthday. She gave me several several good warm up dances while sitting at the bar. Then she had to go on stage. While she was on stage I decided that when she came off I would ask her for a VIP. When she did come off she came back to tell me that her regular had just come in and she had to go sit with him. That is why I don't go to Oasis on a regular basis.
shadowcat
3 years ago
we have to accept the fact that this is their livelihood, and that their regulars (who are just that-regular attending customers) must be a first priority to them or else they will not make any money. at least most of the time our ATFs will let us know that they cannot stay because of this.
joewebber
3 years ago
If they give priority to the regular because that maximizes revenue, I can accept that. If they go to the regular because he will party with them, that's just a different set of values or priorities that I do not understand but the dancer has a right to have. I recently ran into a dancer at another club that gave good lap dancers but did not do VIP. We discussed the loss of potential income. She said she was not there to make money but to party. She dances two days a week on her days off from her day job. This sums it up: "I come here to unwind. Where else can I party at a club for 8 hours and leave with more money than I came with?"
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
A long time ago a dancer told me she started stripping for validation that men still find her attractive, even if her soon to be ex-husband didn't seem interested any more. She was also doing extras with several guys a day and building financial independence from him. He thought she was a waitress at a restaurant too expensive for his tastes.
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
They Goldmonger, you going to start wearing robes to strip clubs too!?!?!? Lol
shailynn
3 years ago
I have a Lebowski original.
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
^ so you’re the Dude 👍
twentyfive
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.