tuscl

Strippers of tuscl we need more data

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
there was a recent allegation that stripper nicespice is behind the infamous rick animals. being the incredibly generous individual that i am i offered to settle the manner using advanced machine learning

alas there is insufficient data available for training so what we need is the following

if u are a stripper u should post a photograph of urself similar to this one https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3108 ideally it would have visible nipples since nipple alignment can improve the training

now here is where it gets complicated. those strippers who have an even birthday should create a new rick themed joke account and the others should not. all strippers should provide rick da lion themed boob photos and they should provide boob photos with the novel rick accounts written on said boobs

send me all of the relevant information such as what ur rick identity is so i can label the training data appropriately. for reasons to complex for non machine learning experts to understand it will help if u also post pussy pics. u can feel free to write anything u want near ur pussy or insert dildos in said pussy

u may feel this is too much effor for such a simple question but ask urself what u would rather see on tuscl: a detailed scientific exploration of the rick phenomena or more posts by mr skibum ranting about how much he hates progressives?

u dont have to be a geneious to figure that one out. and if u still doubt my perspective ask urself this: would i rather see pics of sexy strippers with rick da lion written on their bewbs or would i rather see a pic of mr skibum with aoc sux written on his manbewbs?

enuf said

4 comments

• DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    your welcome
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Lol!
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    I will post a pic of my man boobs. But only for the Ricks 😉
  • jackslash