Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Politics

Global conspiracy confirmed, advertising industry controlled by sinister forces

Dave_Anderson

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Another example of the globalist plot hidden in plain site, but not publicized in most mainstream media, is the World Federation of Advertisers.

The WFA is comprised of major advertising agencies which control 90% of global ad buys. Far from just a trade organization, this semi-shadowy group is militantly committed to driving politically correct "woke" social and political agendas.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

If you’re selling something to a broad audience today you better become “woke” if you want to survive. Unfortunately it’s just the times we live in today.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake? Children's ice cream!...You know when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love...Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I-I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence.

Profile picture for EastCoaster
EastCoaster
•
Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Ooohhh, nooo....

Thank you good sir for exposing this

plot thickens

Profile picture for Dougsterr
Dougsterr
•

Roflmfao

Another priceless gem from the Queen of the Paranoid

Lol!

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Yes, the running theme throughout Dave's conspiracy threads in video form.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•
Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Where the hell is SJG when you need him. The intellectual struggle between these two would be EPIC!!!!!🤯

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Fascinating thread. And here I thought advertising content was controlled by alien lizard people.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

*alien

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement