tuscl

Opinions on open dances?

Theres a place close to me that apparently is a nice club but only offers open dances with no privacy. If you're not looking for extras are open dances really that bad. Is there usually full contact in open dance booths? Im thinking about going there soon but not sure if its worth it.

15 comments

• mike710
    3 years ago
    There's no set rule for these types of dances across clubs. Hell, the rules for a single club may vary on who the bouncer is at that time. Also, some dancers are more well liked by the bouncers so they interfere less with them making their living. It pays for them to look the other way for girls who tip him well.
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    It varies a lot. At Follies I found it almost uncomfortable how out in the open things could be. I think generally more privacy would mean more mileage but that rule doesn’t always hold.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Depends on the club. Mons Venus in Tampa was infamous for it's everything in the open environment . That is until recently. During Covid they decided at 40 years to remodel and build private booths. I think it actually ruined the atmosphere of the place.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    It depends on the club - more privacy is usually better; and extras arw almost always off the table with some rare-exceptions.

Open dsnces doesn't necessarily mean they're not worth it but there are some drawbacks.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    To continue the chorus, depends on the club. That said, IME clubs that have open dances are more likely to be relatively lower contact; not just no extras, but relatively less contact in general. The good news is, there is a review site around here, maybe someone will send you the link because I lost it, where you might be able to find some reviews to get an idea of contact levels. I go to lower contact clubs specifically to recruit girls for OTC, so I don't mind the lower contact dances (although if they have private or semi-private VIP rooms I'll always choose those over lapdances)
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ seems the OP just joined TUSCL
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Example:

I know of an upscale highly crowded strip club where 75% of the dances are out in the open and the place is crawling with security. You can get a hand job on the open floor.

I know a club where you get a dance in a curtained, private booth with ZERO chance of extras or a very good lap dance for that matter.

Varies club to club.
  • reverendhornibastard
    3 years ago
    I knew a place in Houston (long ago), where the main task of security seemed to be to ensure no one hassled you while you were enjoying your extras.

You were encouraged to tip the security personnel.

A club still operates at the same premises but under a different name. I don’t know much about them anymore (too far away from my current part of town).
  • Techman
    3 years ago
    I prefer an open lap dance area. I can see what other dancers are allowing. Who cares what other PL's think.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Some dancers are more timid w.r.t. the amount of mileage when they're in view of others
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    There was a club here in Indianapolis that built a raised platform in the center of the club where lap dances would be done. The idea behind this was that the club was having a problem with extras so the club staff could better monitor what was going on by putting the lap dance area in a place where it could be easily viewed. This also, though, made you feel like you were doing lap dances on a stage in the middle of the room where everyone in the club could see you and customers didn't like that. The club ended up moving lap dances into a side room, as had been the previous practice. The elevated platform in the middle of the room blocked the view of the stages the strippers were dancing on from half the club so all the customers then sat in the half of the club where they could see the girls dancing. This was the most poorly thought out strip club design I ever saw.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Not necessarily. Most clubs in Texas, for example, have open lap dances in the main room, and that doesn’t curb mileage at all
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    It's basically a crap shoot, unless you use sites like TUSCL to research ahead of time.

I have been in private VIP rooms, where the bouncers come in and warn both you and the dancer if you even twitch, and I have been in with very wild clubs with wide open lap dance areas. I was in one club back in the early 90's. When the dancer told me I would have fun all the fun I can dream of in the back, I of course thought she just giving me a line, until the moment I step into the back room and the two dancers across from me both looked like they were enthusiastically sucking off the guys they were dancing with. The three different times I ever went back there until it got raided, it was packed wall to wall with stripper visibly getting their customers off.

Most are clubs like Mons Venus, where until recently you basically got a nice grinding lap dance with possibly plenty of touching.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Back in the day at the Inner Room, the handjob you got during your public dance could only be seen by 98% of the customers, as 2% were in the men's room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I've banged ebonies on the floor (usually barsie and sometimes table-side) at:

+ The Trap Lounge Miami
    + The Body Club Miami
    + Mint Lounge Miami
    + Club Blaze ATL
    + Follies ATL

Do not try at home - I'm a professional
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion