tuscl

Michigan Club Suggestions

Thursday, April 22, 2021 11:43 PM
A friend of mine wants to check out other clubs in the lower half of the State. I told her I'd go with her. She was interested in Vegas Strip and Centerfold (Lansing). I read on USASG that VS isn't operating as a strip club currently and that CF in Lansing are closed. Can any of you confirm? That forum and whole site HATES when females post. This is a friend of mine that went from Legends to working in Jackson. Her club has had a recent influx in junkies and she doesn't want to renew her Detroit cabaret license. Neither of us are interested in doing extras and she doesn't want to dance nude. We would be willing to work at an extras club if there was a chance to make money by not doing them though. If any of you have any ideas for places we could try, we would both appreciate it.

29 comments

• wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    When I was last at Landing Strip in October, I noticed there were more non-extras girls than those who were extras friendly. But that seems to have changed based off of recent reviews on here.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    I've also read recent reviews about Silver Criket where customers are complaining because fewer girls are willing to do extras due to really good stage money instead. I used to work at this club as a dancer and coat check and I know I'm welcome back at any time. If anybody has any honest intel about this place or Landing Strip, we would appreciate it. I would love to go to Flight Club again, but I know that it would be a waste of my time and money because of extras and stuff.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I’ve not been clubbing in Detroit since COVID hit so not sure how much help I could be. 1. I’ve known a few girls at FC that did not do extras, not sure how successful they were and I know you said fees there are insane. 2. What about Landing Strip? 3. I always like Coliseum on 8 Mile but is that too much of a trek for you? 4. Can’t see you liking BTs in Dearborn for obvious reasons. 5. What about Players on 8 Mile? Before COVID I liked going there and it wasn’t known for extras. - half these clubs are probably out of business and I don’t even know it.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    1. I know some girls at Flight who say they don't do extras and then go ahead and read reviews on here stating otherwise. One friend from Deja Vu Ypsilanti works there and says she doesn't do them, but I read a review to where she said she gave a quote for $300 and the customer passed. (This is one more example of why names should be left out of god damn reviews). She may be telling me the truth - I don't know. But I know others have lied to me. 2. When I was last at Landing Strip in October, I noticed there were more non-extras girls than those who were extras friendly. But that seems to have changed based off of recent reviews on here. 3. Coli requires a cabaret license. 4. It was my first club in this area. Fuck that place. 5. Requires a dance license. No Detroit City limits clubs.
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    Have you considered Angels in Kalamazoo?
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    No. I thought Angels is nude? My friend doesn't want to dance nude (otherwise I would suggest to her we go to Deja Vus). I'm considering Dream Girls. I know some girls there do extras, but I believe the amount who don't out number those who do.
  • bman66
    3 years ago
    Angels is a topless club. Are you looking for a topless club or a bikini bar? The Avenue in Jackson is a topless club with lap dances.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I can testify that Flight Club dancers are still extras friendly. It's an expensive place for both dancers and customers. Flint has a number of strip clubs, but I don't know anything about them.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    Topless. My friend worked in Jackson already. I'm going to tell her about Angels and also suggest Dream Girls.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I will see you soon if you come to Dreamgirls. That is where I'm returning now that they are open - haven't been there since before they last closed. I just hope it is busier than it was when I was there last. If you feel like traveling out to Kzoo, I knew some girls who worked at Angels and did well but this was a while back.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    @Nina, regardless of whether my friend goes with me or not, I'm going to check out Dream Girls. Apparently they have a lyra now!! (Aerial hoop) And some of the girls we worked with at Vu are there now. When are we getting that lunch? Message me on Facebook if you want to do it soon. 😘❤️
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I met some feature dancer a while back who said Kalamazoo was decent money? I've never danced in MI though.
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    With covid19 raging in MI. I will not be clubbing there any time soon.
  • sinclair
    3 years ago
    I drove by Centerfolds in Lansing about six weeks ago and it was still closed. Most of the girls at Centerfolds were unattractive and they all did extras. The club was boring and money did not seem to be good for dancers unless they fucked a lot of guys. Omar's and Deja Vu in Lansing are open. Cracker Jaxx in Jackson is still closed. I was not impressed with the talent level at Avenues in Jackson.
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    Good to hear that Dream Girls (Lincoln Park) is open. I always liked the facilities at that club. Also, confirming that Angels is topless (not nude). It does have decent lap dance facilities, small, semi-private cubicles that are video monitored.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    "Video monitored" but not recorded most likely. Angels is a brand owned by Deja Vu. I'm assuming the vip is set up nearly the same way. A lot of wild and crazy stuff happened at my Deja Vu afterhours and, while there were cameras in the vip, they were not recording. Basically, it was a livestream for in the office. If someone wasn't in the office and didn't see it happen on the camera, then they couldn't stop mischief from happening. I can't say how I know that though - or at least publicly. I assume Angels is set up the same way. Cameras to deter the ladies and customers from misbehaving.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    "Most of the girls at Centerfolds were unattractive and they all did extras. The club was boring and money did not seem to be good for dancers unless they fucked a lot of guys." Sounds almost exactly like the CF in Detroit lol. Except they stopped allowing extras and it became a neighborhood "cheers style" club with the same customers and dancers almost every day or every few days. I never made more than $200 on a weekend night there because there were never any customers. I love the club for it's all/only rock music mantra, but it wasn't worth it for me to waste my time. They did have cats that hung out in the parking lot though. The owner owns property next door and would feed the cats there.
  • DrStab
    3 years ago
    Non-Detroit, and non-extras.... Traffic Light?
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    Oh shit. I forgot about Traffic Light, so thank you. I'll suggest it to her, too (but I don't know if they're open or not).
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Yeah, I've noticed that cameras in clubs seem to not really mean shit. I can give example of example of why I came to that conclusion, but not gonna derail the thread.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    If you want to. I don't care. My first Detroit club, Bouzouki, put cameras in the "vip" rooms to deter girls from basically getting fingered or meticulously sliding hands down customers' pants. I remember a manager throwing a tantrum because he wanted to catch one of the girls in the action and couldn't. The quality of those cameras was awful. Black and white and suuuuper grainy. The ones at Vu were at least in color and decent enough quality so you could make out little details in sight. One of the managers there was a hound and slept with some of the girls. He loved to spill the beans about background info at Vu when he would come see me at Legends as a customer.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I know a girl who got caught fucking on the camera at Bouzouki and she was swiftly fired. The camera could not hide that and it was recorded. Lol. I miss the good ole days at that club. Money used to he so easy to come by.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    Omg Nina, who??? Message me lol. The manager I was referring to was Steve (RIP). He really wanted to catch someone in the act and couldn't. He came up me asking if this girl "is dirty" because she was newer and she and I had become work friends quick. Her dances were questionable indeed and she had come from Penthouse (and you know how closed minded everyone there was about coming from an extras friendly club).
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I sent you a message. It was pretty crazy to find out about it.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I laughed at the parking lot full of cats story. Weird strip clubs keep things more interesting.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    Unfortunately, they weren't tame pussies and would run away from you if you tried to approach them.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Well, I do like wild pussies, Waffle. But preferably ones that don’t run away from me.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I like playing with pussies, especially the big fluffy ones.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ms waffle it would greatly improve the quality of my advance machine learning project [view link] i am certain other strippers would follow suit if u took the plunge and provided data so consider how much u would be helping tuscl science thank u in advance
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion